Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm happy about Zaza. He is an excellent player and he can become a great forward. He is tall, he has pace, technique and he shows a lot of potential to become a clinical striker. Good signing IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I feel bad for Llorente, such a nice gentleman.

really is a classy player.
Me too,

i really, really like Llorente because he is exactly the kind of proffesional who deserve to play for Juventus. Such a classy and lovable guy.

Its too sad to see him performing this bad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't expect zaza to ever be leading our forward line.
Chill with the Zaza rage bro. He'll be a very good player to have coming off the bench. Do you not recall that we had some pretty good forwards coming off the bench as subs from 95-98... We need players like Zaza in rotation. He'll do fine here.

Zayaleta, Amoruso, Fonseca. Zaza could easily become as good as these type of impact subs and rotation forwards.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chill with the Zaza rage bro. He'll be a very good player to have coming off the bench. Do you not recall that we had some pretty good forwards coming off the bench as subs from 95-98... We need players like Zaza in rotation. He'll do fine here.

Zayaleta, Amoruso, Fonseca. Zaza could easily become as good as these type of impact subs and rotation forwards.
Zalayeta pisses on zaza :stuckup: when zaza is capable of scoring against madrid, arsenal and barca i might reconsider

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Zaza fits the type of striker that Allegri is looking for a lot better than Nando does.

If Morata keeps developing the way he has been, then this club has their sure fire #1 striker, and there will be no need for a Cavani type of player, and that money can be used for other positions of need on the club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well we don't know if he is capable already because he hasn't played against any of those teams.
:agree:

Zaza could very easily have a Zalayeta--type career or better. Zalayeta scored 6 in 28 CL games, and 12 in 88 Serie A games. Sure, he scored some very big goals. But Zaza could easily do the same.

Badass is the only one now really upset about this. For 8.5 mil net spend, it's a fantastic transfer to get a young, hungry, and decent striker for rotation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)