Simone Zaza (42 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You do know that you are saying your God is continually picking a striker worth under 10 mil to lead the Azzurri attack. Either this is incredibly :sergio: on your part. Or it's incredibly :sergio: on God's part.
Let me ask you this, who would you honestly pick to lead the Italy line? Balotelli has no place in the team, rossi is injured, matri not good enough, osvaldo is practically useless. Now I'm no big fan of immobile as I honestly think he is one dimensional but he is arguably better than matri and osvaldo to say the least, zaza is only picked on his form for sassuolo and again arguably better than matri and osvaldo. Clearly this highlights the poor quality of players the nation is producing, especially since the selection process is having to resort to picking the likes of vasquez and eder, though again they are picked on their form and considering the lack of other options I don't think Conte or any other manager of the Italy NT side has much of a choice

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte could learn a thing or two from this 23 year old striker. Maybe Conte should learn about that practice called self-criticism after a poor performance. Take responsibility for your poor tactical decisions. Your 23 year old striker took responsibility for his poor performance. It's sad when a 23 year old is more mature than his 45 year old coach..

“I am not satisfied with my performance or the result. We had started so well, then Bulgaria scored with two counter-attacks and clammed up,” the Sassuolo striker told Rai Sport.

“Obviously I am not satisfied when we don’t win and I don’t score a goal. I haven’t scored for a while now and of course strikers live for goals.

“I am still maturing and should always be on form, but unfortunately I don’t always manage it. I have to do better.”
- - - Updated - - -

Let me ask you this, who would you honestly pick to lead the Italy line? Balotelli has no place in the team, rossi is injured, matri not good enough, osvaldo is practically useless. Now I'm no big fan of immobile as I honestly think he is one dimensional but he is arguably better than matri and osvaldo to say the least, zaza is only picked on his form for sassuolo and again arguably better than matri and osvaldo. Clearly this highlights the poor quality of players the nation is producing, especially since the selection process is having to resort to picking the likes of vasquez and eder, though again they are picked on their form and considering the lack of other options I don't think Conte or any other manager of the Italy NT side has much of a choice
Italy has decent wingers. Conte bitched for two years about wingers at juve limiting him. Now he has them, and he still plays 3-5-2. When centre forward quality is lacking, play a formation that doesn't require two centre forwards...

IE. Play Zaza or Eder in the middle, between two wingers. Zaza isn't a 3-5-2 forward. He has little experience with it. Sassuolo plays with wingers. a 4-3-3 would be a massive upgrade over that shit 3-5-2 from yesterday.

Start a forward line of.... Berardi -- Zaza/Eder -- Candreva or Cerci -- Zaza/Eder -- Candreva or Gabbaidini--Zaza/Eder--Candreva

COnte is a tactical dunce.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Conte could learn a thing or two from this 23 year old striker. Maybe Conte should learn about that practice called self-criticism after a poor performance. Take responsibility for your poor tactical decisions. Your 23 year old striker took responsibility for his poor performance. It's sad when a 23 year old is more mature than his 45 year old coach..

- - - Updated - - -

Italy has decent wingers. Conte bitched for two years about wingers at juve limiting him. Now he has them, and he still plays 3-5-2. When centre forward quality is lacking, play a formation that doesn't require two centre forwards...

IE. Play Zaza or Eder in the middle, between two wingers. Zaza isn't a 3-5-2 forward. He has little experience with it. Sassuolo plays with wingers. a 4-3-3 would be a massive upgrade over that shit 3-5-2 from yesterday.

Start a forward line of.... Berardi -- Zaza/Eder -- Candreva or Cerci -- Zaza/Eder -- Candreva or Gabbaidini--Zaza/Eder--Candreva

COnte is a tactical dunce.
however we are talking about a team that has very little to offer in terms of actual full backs, de sciglio like him or not is either injured or out of his depth, maggio is done for, abate is dreadful yet the NT is having to rely on the likes of moretti for crying out loud, Darmian is about the only full back who can justify his place in the team. Prandelli was hardly much of an improvement himself, he still didn't even know his best 11 at the world cup and tactically he was outsmarted throughout with the exception of england. I was there at the pre world cup friendly at craven cottage against ireland when montolivo was injured and even then the team looked lost both defensively and offensively, it is easy to blame Conte but this has been an on going issue for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)