Simone Zaza (25 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
however we are talking about a team that has very little to offer in terms of actual full backs, de sciglio like him or not is either injured or out of his depth, maggio is done for, abate is dreadful yet the NT is having to rely on the likes of moretti for crying out loud, Darmian is about the only full back who can justify his place in the team. Prandelli was hardly much of an improvement himself, he still didn't even know his best 11 at the world cup and tactically he was outsmarted throughout with the exception of england. I was there at the pre world cup friendly at craven cottage against ireland when montolivo was injured and even then the team looked lost both defensively and offensively, it is easy to blame Conte but this has been an on going issue for years.
Prandelli took Italy to Euro 2012 final.

Conte could easily bring in Criscito. Full back problem solved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I didn't watch the Italy game last night but would I be correct in saying he was shit?
Yeah Conte is an idiot playing two extremely similar players with 0 creativity grinding out a mediocre scoreline. Everything said about Conte was indeed confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

God's been picking him for quite some time.

God's been picking Immobile for quite some time.

Both have been shit for quite some time.

God doesn't seem to have the ability to learn from his mistakes. God has a learning disability.
:rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Darmian and Pasqual are decent fullbacks.
pasqual is 33 with next to no international or top level competition experience

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I really think the whole "Italy has shit quality players" thing is so overblown. A decent side can be built from these players, I have no doubt of this.
asides from the Juve core, verratti and maybe to a certain extent candreva who else is actually good enough? the fact that the likes of immobile, cerci and ranocchia still get a look in despite being shit or having a shit season says it all really. It is not like they have actually done anything at international level to warrant a place in the side say for example welbeck for england (shit for club decent for country) the pool of quality is simply next to non-existent.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
pasqual is 33 with next to no international or top level competition experience

- - - Updated - - -

asides from the Juve core, verratti and maybe to a certain extent candreva who else is actually good enough? the fact that the likes of immobile, cerci and ranocchia still get a look in despite being shit or having a shit season says it all really. It is not like they have actually done anything at international level to warrant a place in the side say for example welbeck for england (shit for club decent for country) the pool of quality is simply next to non-existent.
Grosso wasn't exactly world class either, but you can manage with a weakpoint in a squad as long as you play as a unit. And that Juve core is pretty much half the starting 11. It's like saying "aside from the Colombian attack, who else is good enough?" It doesn't make sense. If you want a specific example like that, take De Rossi. He's been bad for Roma, but always shows up for country. For Italy, as it stands the attack is the weak point currently, but the defense and midfield are great. Other countries go further with less.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Grosso wasn't exactly world class either, but you can manage with a weakpoint in a squad as long as you play as a unit. And that Juve core is pretty much half the starting 11. It's like saying "aside from the Colombian attack, who else is good enough?" It doesn't make sense. If you want a specific example like that, take De Rossi. He's been bad for Roma, but always shows up for country. For Italy, as it stands the attack is the weak point currently, but the defense and midfield are great. Other countries go further with less.
:agree:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sensible posts? How dare you :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass is only talking shit about the team so he can save face, when Conte fails with them.
talking shit about a team that has regressed since 2012?yeah keep defending the fact Italy reached the euros final but that was 3 years ago now, it was only a year ago they were humiliated at the world cup group stages and have somewhat struggled since

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
talking shit about a team that has regressed since 2012?yeah keep defending the fact Italy reached the euros final but that was 3 years ago now, it was only a year ago they were humiliated at the world cup group stages and have somewhat struggled since
Just face it...
I know you have deep respect and thankful to Conte and that is good thing, but as @AFL_ITALIA mentioned before, Italy have plenty of good player, i mean, you don't need 11 WC player to win against Bulgaria

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
To play against bulgaria or finish in first place, conte need WC players?
Where is his ability to turn hopeless player become WC player?

- - - Updated - - -

He is new zalayeta for me. He is usefull playet
Well that was quick. He sounds suspiciously like juveid. Is it his double?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)