Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's coming here in the summer i'm pretty sure.

His words today after the match:

«Ho sempre espresso il mio desiderio di terminare qui la stagione. So che la Juve mi segue ma allo stesso tempo so quanto la dirigenza del Sassuolo ci tenga a me, per cui non c'è nessun problema. La scelta di restare qui non è stata solo mia, c'è stata soprattutto la voglia e la determinazione della società, del dottor Squinzi e di tutti quanti affinché io continuassi a vestire la maglia neroverde. Ho a disposizione questi mesi per continuare a migliorare, non mi sento un top player, devo ancora migliorare moltissimo per diventarlo».

"I have always expressed my desire to finish the season here. I know that Juve following me,yet i know how that Sassuolo wanted to keep me,so there was no problem. The decision to stay here was not only mine,above all was the desire and determination of the company,Dr. Squinzi(president) and everyone so I continued to wear the shirt neroverde.I have these months in my disposal to continue and improve,I do not feel a top player,I still have to improve a lot to become one"
Ghost of giovinco

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I still dont like this guy, yet. Neither do i like Dybala so we should avoid both. Get a proven striker replace Tevez.

Berardi on the other hand :tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I still reckon this guy would be a wrecking ball of a 3rd/4th striker, for €15m (without discounting what we already received) it's hard to go into the market and get a ready-made player who knows the league and not get taken for more money.

Yes I know we should save it for Dybala etc, but we obviously aren't going into an auction for that guy. Only way that would work is some p/e with Zampagliaccio; Ogbonna, Marrone, Leali etc.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still reckon this guy would be a wrecking ball of a 3rd/4th striker, for €15m (without discounting what we already received) it's hard to go into the market and get a ready-made player who knows the league and not get taken for more money.

Yes I know we should save it for Dybala etc, but we obviously aren't going into an auction for that guy. Only way that would work is some p/e with Zampagliaccio; Ogbonna, Marrone, Leali etc.
This is being overused way too much.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is being overused way too much.
If anything this response to that phrase is being overused. You only have to listen to what our strikers say to understand that it is something beneficial.

In his role we would need someone to make an immediate impact, we can't have 4 Morata's up front at the same time, and won't find a ready made player in the class of Tevez.

And no, I'm not saying he is a preferred choice to players overseas, I know these two things are often put side by side.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is it? because most every single fan of teams from every big league will use it.

and it's true. look at llorente and morata. it took them a while to get going

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
thats cuz llorente is shit. he lacks everything that makes a striker good. positions, anticipation, agression, strenghth, first touch, shooting, running.

dont twist this

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
is it? because most every single fan of teams from every big league will use it.

and it's true. look at llorente and morata. it took them a while to get going
Nedved also struggled at Juve to start with. As did big stars from overseas. There is no hard rule for it, but maybe it's not a bad idea to have someone like this as an impact sub/rotational player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah i see where dule is coming from. for example tevez clicked in the team right away, but generally speaking even when players are playing well, it takes them time to adapt completely to the rhythm of the team

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

That's a controversial, but correct statement. Controversial because all of the anti-Italian posters in here will jump all over it. But it's true, Zaza would be a great 3rd/4th choice striker for us and for a pretty decent price considering his potential and age and actual ability. But too bad he's Italian, so that makes him instantly underrated here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I like zaza he fights. But regardless he'll need to bring the goods, until Morata crept his way into me feeble heart I liked zaza better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)