Simone Zaza (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I like zaza he fights. But regardless he'll need to bring the goods, until Morata crept his way into me feeble heart I liked zaza better.
I know you hate Italians and our supposed weak tendencies, but at least you admit Zaza is a fighter and a tough looking g. I like his game, I think he could become an integral member of this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Zaza will do well with us. I really like how he goes for. Dude has a good eye & that shot plus positional sense. We have to give him a chance.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know you hate Italians and our supposed weak tendencies, but at least you admit Zaza is a fighter and a tough looking g. I like his game, I think he could become an integral member of this team.
Whaat? What makes you think that? Some of my all time favourite players are italian(ale, gigi, nesta, gattuso ( :heart: ), tacchinardi, list is too damn long), the club I support is italian. But I just dont like pussy players like Giovinco, I dont like soft players with big mouths, and I dont like the racist shit but to say I hate italians too much man.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Whaat? What makes you think that? Some of my all time favourite players are italian(ale, gigi, nesta, gattuso ( :heart: ), tacchinardi, list is too damn long), the club I support is italian. But I just dont like pussy players like Giovinco, I dont like soft players with big mouths, and I dont like the racist shit but to say I hate italians too much man.
Lost opportunity man. :disagree:
You could have gone for the classic. Some of my best friends are Italian!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Who gives a fuck about how a player looks, seriously? For all I care he is a purple rasta with 4 ears.. As long as he is better than our current players so that we become a better football club..

Zaza doesn't do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)