Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I thought we have a buy back clause?

Or is that only active from the summer?
from what i´ve read we can only activate it in the summer (this and next), yes.
if that wasn´t the case i guess he would be already with us :p.
on the other hand, the relationship between the clubs seems to be excellent, so maybe it´s another gentlemen agreement or something like that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:sergio:

Get this summer. Sell Llorente, keep Morata and buy Cavani
Ok, let's negotiate, I don't like morata you dont like llorente.

Get Zaza this summer, return morata, sell llorente, buy dzeko, splash on flair and fancy player (firmino, griezzman,etc)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok, let's negotiate, I don't like morata you dont like llorente.

Get Zaza this summer, return morata, sell llorente, buy dzeko, splash on flair and fancy player (firmino, griezzman,etc)
we cant "return" Morata. we bought him, Real can buy him for 30M in 2016 and 2017 summer, everyone else can buy him for a 100M release clause. no chance of him leaving before 2016 if Real want him...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we cant "return" Morata. we bought him, Real can buy him for 30M in 2016 and 2017 summer, everyone else can buy him for a 100M release clause. no chance of him leaving before 2016 if Real want him...
Quarantine it, loan it, sell it, like get him out, he's useless.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's coming here in the summer i'm pretty sure.

His words today after the match:

«Ho sempre espresso il mio desiderio di terminare qui la stagione. So che la Juve mi segue ma allo stesso tempo so quanto la dirigenza del Sassuolo ci tenga a me, per cui non c'è nessun problema. La scelta di restare qui non è stata solo mia, c'è stata soprattutto la voglia e la determinazione della società, del dottor Squinzi e di tutti quanti affinché io continuassi a vestire la maglia neroverde. Ho a disposizione questi mesi per continuare a migliorare, non mi sento un top player, devo ancora migliorare moltissimo per diventarlo».

"I have always expressed my desire to finish the season here. I know that Juve following me,yet i know how that Sassuolo wanted to keep me,so there was no problem. The decision to stay here was not only mine,above all was the desire and determination of the company,Dr. Squinzi(president) and everyone so I continued to wear the shirt neroverde.I have these months in my disposal to continue and improve,I do not feel a top player,I still have to improve a lot to become one"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)