Simone Zaza (81 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will never become a star. Please stop over-rating this guy. The maximum he can aspire to be is a bench option at a top club/ a somewhat reliable sub of sorts.

The way you guys talk about him it seems as if he is the 2nd coming of Christian Vieri or Trezeguet. In reality, we'd be lucky if he reaches Zalayeta/Kovacevic levels.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
You can't know that.

He does remind Vieri a bit imo...Physical,Lefty,Good Technique.
Ofcourse it's hard to tell if the talent is the same level or if it's anything close to that
,but he has potential imo,and if you will not take the risk,you won't find out.

What i found interesting from checking out stats of Italian forwards:
1.Most of them starting to score good(15+ goals per season) pretty late (26-27yrs average).
2.Most of them moved to a 'Big' Serie A club at the age of 24-25 on average.
3.They peak at 28-30yrs.and even have good season later on.

Based on stats of:
Vieri,Vialli,Signori,Ravanelli,Inzaghi,Toni,Di Natale,Montella,Gilardino,and for comparison also included few 'weaker' guys
like Quag,Pazzini,Chiesa,Di Vaio and Matri.
Didn't compare SS's...(ala Alex,Tottim,Cassano).

If looking on Vieri stats btw,Nothing special until 24yrs:
Games - Goals - Team - Year - Age

19 7 Atalanta 95-96 22
32 13 Juve 96-97 23
29 25 Atletico 97-98 24
26 13 Lazio 98-99 25
21 15 Inter 99-00 26
32 19 Inter 00-01 27
27 25 Inter 01_02 28
35 27 Inter 02_03 29
32 17 Inter 03_04 30
36 16 Inter 04_05 31

23 6 Milan+Monaco 05_06 32

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How do you know that?
I know that from watching him and noticing that he is nothing special, just like that square faced sack of shit called Immobile. Italy is a nation lacking in quality at present. If Zaza or Immobile had been born a decade or so earlier, they wouldn't even be plying their trade in Serie A.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He will never become a star. Please stop over-rating this guy. The maximum he can aspire to be is a bench option at a top club/ a somewhat reliable sub of sorts.

The way you guys talk about him it seems as if he is the 2nd coming of Christian Vieri or Trezeguet. In reality, we'd be lucky if he reaches Zalayeta/Kovacevic levels.
Players like Zala, Kovacevic, Esnaider were no pushover players. Much better than the Vinny IQ, Amauri, Bendtner, Anelka chapters of this club.

Zaza is a promising target/prospect and we can only evaluate based on what he does week to week. That's a much better and more concrete set of criteria to evaluate compared to scouting reports based on hearsay and tales of potential.

We need to reload and secure our future up front. I don't know what other better options we have. I hope he pans out for the better and wears our shirt. What I don't want to see is management forgoing the opportunity to secure the future by cheaping out and signing another Osvaldo because the price break.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Players like Zala, Kovacevic, Esnaider were no pushover players. Much better than the Vinny IQ, Amauri, Bendtner, Anelka chapters of this club.

Zaza is a promising target/prospect and we can only evaluate based on what he does week to week. That's a much better and more concrete set of criteria to evaluate compared to scouting reports based on hearsay and tales of potential.

We need to reload and secure our future up front. I don't know what other better options we have. I hope he pans out for the better and wears our shirt. What I don't want to see is management forgoing the opportunity to secure the future by cheaping out and signing another Osvaldo because the price break.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssss

Zazagolaso!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You can't know that.

He does remind Vieri a bit imo...Physical,Lefty,Good Technique.
Ofcourse it's hard to tell if the talent is the same level or if it's anything close to that
,but he has potential imo,and if you will not take the risk,you won't find out.

What i found interesting from checking out stats of Italian forwards:
1.Most of them starting to score good(15+ goals per season) pretty late (26-27yrs average).
2.Most of them moved to a 'Big' Serie A club at the age of 24-25 on average.
3.They peak at 28-30yrs.and even have good season later on.

Based on stats of:
Vieri,Vialli,Signori,Ravanelli,Inzaghi,Toni,Di Natale,Montella,Gilardino,and for comparison also included few 'weaker' guys
like Quag,Pazzini,Chiesa,Di Vaio and Matri.
Didn't compare SS's...(ala Alex,Tottim,Cassano).

If looking on Vieri stats btw,Nothing special until 24yrs:
Games - Goals - Team - Year - Age

19 7 Atalanta 95-96 22
32 13 Juve 96-97 23
29 25 Atletico 97-98 24
26 13 Lazio 98-99 25
21 15 Inter 99-00 26
32 19 Inter 00-01 27
27 25 Inter 01_02 28
35 27 Inter 02_03 29
32 17 Inter 03_04 30
36 16 Inter 04_05 31

23 6 Milan+Monaco 05_06 32
:tup:

Good investigative work.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It's better for him to stay there until June,play regularly and then we'll check him up over the summer,for the same fixed price...

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
Zaza is a prime exaple of a mature player who wants to play although he is not as talented as the likes of balotelli he works hard and that makes up for it. We should invest in him and sell Llorente so that we have Zaza and Morata as our prime number 9s. I could even see both playing side by side because they are strikers that a more mobile than llorente and don't necessarily need feeding of the ball. Also, i have noticed that zaza seems to make the most trouble with higher opposition teams like roma, napoli and juve. no wonder conte gived him so praise...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)