Simone Zaza (47 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:howler: says the most annoying member on the forum

That was a joke to B81. Mind your own business. Here, let me take a play out of the infamous badass_vidal's playbook:

Here is a PM badass sent me last week because he can't handle himself on the playground:

-------------

forza zaza and his 15m fee.
wow can you grow up? sick of your childish posts and attacking other members

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Listen @Hustini

here's a word of advice.

don't dish out insults if you can't handle them. you want to be the aggressor? then 2 can play this game. Want to take cheap petty shots at me? again 2 can play this game, don't you even fucking try to take the moral high ground

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Am I seriously seeing people wanting Zaza over Llorente :howler:

I remember the days when similar peeps wanted Giovinco 'cause of his stats in Parma :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember those days too, but with Gio despite his limitations was at least one of our products who looked promising, showed glimpses of having something more. Juventini wanting him back I get at that time.

But with Zaza I don't get it at all, he is quick and strong but I'm not least bit interested in or convinced in his footballing qualities.

Llorente despite his annoying style and lack of killer instinct, is definitely a better player then Zaza.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am I seriously seeing people wanting Zaza over Llorente :howler:

I remember the days when similar peeps wanted Giovinco 'cause of his stats in Parma :touched:
current Zaza is better than current Llorente. add to that that he is 6 years younger and that he will earn much less money and you can understand why

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Watch this guy become a star, the talent i obviously there, he needs the type of mentoring and training, that Capello gave Zlatan, when he first came to Juve, to ride him of all his bad habits, and get the most out of his talents!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Watch this guy become a star, the talent i obviously there, he needs the type of mentoring and training, that Capello gave Zlatan, when he first came to Juve, to ride him of all his bad habits, and get the most out of his talents!
:howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Listen @Hustini

here's a word of advice.

don't dish out insults if you can't handle them. you want to be the aggressor? then 2 can play this game. Want to take cheap petty shots at me? again 2 can play this game, don't you even fucking try to take the moral high ground
:D

- - - Updated - - -

current Zaza is better than current Llorente. add to that that he is 6 years younger and that he will earn much less money and you can understand why
Can he? :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is a little different.

What Giovinco was doing at Parma, with him as the focal point of a counter-attacking team, was never likely to be replicated at Juve due to the different circumstances.

I wouldn't say there is any obvious reason why Juve's style of play would prevent Zaza continuing his current form.

I'm not advocating Zaza over Llorente at this point, but I would say there is the distinct possibility of Zaza being a useful player for Juve at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Whether he's worth the buy-out clause is, of course, another matter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember those days too, but with Gio despite his limitations was at least one of our products who looked promising, showed glimpses of having something more. Juventini wanting him back I get at that time.

But with Zaza I don't get it at all, he is quick and strong but I'm not least bit interested in or convinced in his footballing qualities.

Llorente despite his annoying style and like of killer instinct, is definitely a better player then Zaza.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Llorente and Morata both haven't been quite up to the mark, Zaza will add some aggression and directness to the FW line.

he's ready for Juve, am sure he will be a hit.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
apparently today´s game against cagliari could be quite decisive. if sassuolo win the chances of zaza arriving at juve in january should increase quite a bit.
the game starts in 90min.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
apparently today´s game against cagliari could be quite decisive. if sassuolo win the chances of zaza arriving at juve in january should increase quite a bit.
the game starts in 90min.
At this stage, i dont think they need ONE more game to be convinced.

And yes, maybe he could be an upgrade o llorente...as long as he can add not only goals but assists or workrate. llorente sadly is adding nothing right now.

I would not like Having Zaza, Morata and llorente fighting for places tho....and poor Coman. yeh i know Coman is young but it pains me to see that talent in the bench. At least give him on loan to sassuolo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)