Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We don't really need him I agree, but I am pretty sure he will perform better than Llorente and Morata.

From what I have seen his finishing and off the ball movement is pretty good.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We don't really need him I agree, but I am pretty sure he will perform better than Llorente and Morata.

If only our management didn't need an impressive half season with a minnow club to convince he'd be a better option than the €20 million investment

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why the fack do we need him, or bloody Gilardino? Even Gabbiadini would've made more sense as he can play wide, and would've been cheaper
:sigh: so true

- - - Updated - - -

I can't honestly see him starting ahead of morata to say the least

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Even Sassuolo know Llorente's crap :touched:
:lol: :tup:

Anyone think that we are only looking at Zaza now to save paying that extra €3m next season, with Llorente on the way out?
Yeah if Zaza comes Llorente is out in the Summer IMO. Same could happen to Pirlo if we manage to bring in a DM and AM (let's say Sturaro and Mkhitaryan).

Overall those could be some nice savings on wages while we'd improve our team's quality (add to that Giovinco, Pepe and Motta leaving too). Average age of the squad would decrease also.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Agent - Our goal is Simone to score 15 goals this season, he already has 7. Juve? You never know what will happen until February the 2nd'

- - - Updated - - -

maybe Tottnham will call us now for Nando? I don't think so but...:boh:

:scared:
Dario Massara: "Anche Gila nella lista Juve degli ultimi giorni?"

I called it first ! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)