Simone Zaza (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
People still talking about shaqiri :facepalm:, we didn't need him right now we need AM, he couldn't be the AM we need, he shouldn't be another played played out of position like Asa. We need a striker badly since Llorente is playing like potato and Morata can't finish even if his life depends, I mean Pereyra scored two ffs and Morata has scored the same amount of goals. Zaza for me would be an upgrade for Llo in this formation. I would sell Llo If I could right now.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
juventuz may try and close soon for Sassuolo's Simone Zaza to cover for a potential early departure of striker Sebastian Giovinco.

La Formica Atomica has signed for MLS side Toronto FC in a surprise move that, according to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, was not appreciated by the Bianconeri club.

While Giovinco would like to finish the season with the Old Lady, the club is considering the option of sending him out early and letting him start the MLS season in March, according to the publication.

This is a position Sky Sport Italia also believe the club have taken, and that they view his early exit as a chance to save on part of his salary in Turin.

Meanwhile, the striker's departure would then, according to the Gazzetta, be covered by an early arrival of Sassuolo player Zaza, who is already the subject of a buyback agreement of €15m for June, should Juve which to exercise that.

The Gazzetta reports that the two clubs have started talk on a January transfer and things may become easier if the Neroverdi can win some points over the next few games to improve their League position against relegation.

The player is said to look positively to the move, but is letting Sassuolo make the decision.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I like him,whether he'll be great or not,but i 'm not sure it's a good idea to bring him in now.
I mean Fernando,Morata and Zaza,all for 1 position...how many minutes will he get??
It's better for him(and us) to let him stay at Sass,play 90min every game,get another 6months exp,and then maybe after we sell 1 forward(Llorente?) bring him in.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I like him,whether he'll be great or not,but i 'm not sure it's a good idea to bring him in now.
I mean Fernando,Morata and Zaza,all for 1 position...how many minutes will he get??
It's better for him(and us) to let him stay at Sass,play 90min every game,get another 6months exp,and then maybe after we sell 1 forward(Llorente?) bring him in.
:tup:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i think that zaza can play next to all of our other strikers. he is quite tall but relatively mobile. imo it could work.
i agree about the game time but if we get rid off giovinco we need a decent 4th striker for the rest of the season so i would take him over gilardino, pazzini and osvaldo ;).
it will save some money as well, assuming we would buy him in the summer anyways, which seems likely.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
i think that zaza can play next to all of our other strikers. he is quite tall but relatively mobile. imo it could work.
i agree about the game time but if we get rid off giovinco we need a decent 4th striker for the rest of the season so i would take him over gilardino, pazzini and osvaldo ;).
it will save some money as well, assuming we would buy him in the summer anyways, which seems likely.
Ofcourse :)

But i just want him to play regularly the most he can until he comes here...we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)