Simone Zaza (5 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rather have Mitrovic

Julian pro league: 10g 3a in 20 apps

CL: 2g 1a (goal against both arsenal and dortmund)
apparently swansea are eyeing him as bony's replacement

- - - Updated - - -

7 goals and 6 assists halfway through a season? I'll take him.
matri's goalscoring record was decent at cagliari too but zaza is simply not going to help take us to the next level

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
apparently swansea are eyeing him as bony's replacement

- - - Updated - - -

matri's goalscoring record was decent at cagliari too but zaza is simply not going to help take us to the next level
yes i know but we should take him. The guy can become a great number 9. Similar to how lewadolski played at dortmund in 2012-13 (he seems to play deeper at bayern these days)

and also Zaza is super-overrated, i mean if we rate zaza then we should have rated immobile last year and look what happened to him :lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tottenham meeting with Sassuolo for Zaza.

Since there's a clause how we can buy him for 15 first year and 18 in two years, then if Tottenham offers more than us then we can't do anything about it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Then again, selling Llorente could give us the money to get him back.
This is where you and I have a difference of opinion.He's 30, in poor form and at most he could fetch us like 6-7m.
Other than this reason,i'd also have to like a bit of experience in the attacking options rather than an inexperienced guy like Zaza who's hardly even lighting up Serie A.

Jul 20, 2012
I meant they can buy him, we can't deny the move unless we offer more. At least that's how I understood. I think it was this

Certo che se per l'attaccante classe 91 il Tottenham offrisse una cifra più alta la Juventus non potrebbe opporsi.
Yea what u said is the correct translation but it doesnt sound wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)