Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Nah, no way he's gonna bench Dybala at this stage if not for Coppa or injuries. Maybe substitute him a bit earlier to give him a breather.
Ofc he's wont benched dybala. But afaik in January we'll have 2 coppa's matches and plenty of Serie A match. Plenty time for Zaza/Morata/Mandzukic/Dybala. Either way we're set on Fowards department, just let max enjoy his headache:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
barely a footballer fluking it again
The only thing he does well is score goals

How many other clubs have a 4th string striker that scores as regularly as he does?
How many clubs even have a 4th striker :beppe:

400 minutes 6 goals

What a player!
And we paid just 18M for him

40 million euros and we can start talking.
But only start talking. Negotiations cost more later

Six months ago nobody wanted him (myself included).
:shifty:

myself excluded

We don't need to sell and they have a $#@!load of money.

Watch us buy Isco with that Zaza money :lol:
Zaza > Isco

Grinta :tuttosport:
Italian :tuttosport:
Great finisher :tuttosport:
Goals per minutes :tuttosport:
Bald head ...

Zaza :D
Don't sell only for 40+ million
Beard :tup:

...sometimes...

Me too, i was really aginst his signing because of morata and lorente and after that madzukic. It made just no sense.

Now i dont know even what to think. On one hand...he is upping his price like a madman and a huge profit is almost secured as we speak...so he was good business no buts.AND on the other hand... this man has "Impact" player all over it... and not even impact as a sub like Quags, but he can go from minute 1 trampling everyone on sight and scoring who knows how.

Sad that he is beating Morata. If Zidane calls, i think Morata will be a goner, and this pains me so much.

I really dont know what to do with this man. He is a bulldozer and has no technique...but he knows how to score and doesnt give a fuk. The kind of attitude we need.

Him and sturaro together are a bullying force. Now imagine using Mandzu and this 2 men while defending a result? XD...we could even score more even when we are supposedly defending hahaha
@Hydde :p

He looks likely to go beyond the 10 goals in all competitions I envisioned him scoring. The great man does it again! The menstruating bitches complaining about his purchase back in August can suck it.
:lol:

He's actually must less abrasive and selfish than I thought he would be. He's like a well-trained pitbull who you just unleash to kill people and then when you call them back they listen.
:tup:

IF its true that Conte has made it clear to his strikers that they won't go to the Euros unless they play regurarly...

I love juve but cmon why the hell is Zaza even thinking about staying here if thats the case, that tournament is a special opportunity for a player.
Hes gonna play at the EUROs with a form like this

Would you sell him for that though? I mean... Mandzu only has a couple years left in him at top level... Morata has massive consistency issues, but seems to play at his best when alongside Zaza as a more playmaker style forward... In 2 years having prime Zaza, Dybala, Morata, and one more SS could be incredible.

Zaza stays unless someone offers over 50 mil. He has the confidence to be a top striker, and it seems the consistency too.
:agree:

Most definitely I would.
:turk:

Zaza actually has more skill than given credit for. He's not Dybala, but he's more than just a poacher.
Yep

So we kinda have a dilemma here.

Play Zaza because he's in the form of his life and Morata has the confidence of a turtle at the moment and risk Morata wanting to leave? Or play Morata because he has the higher ceiling compared to Zaza, but risk losing them both next Summer (Zaza for wanting more game time and Morata to Real)?
lol

This was just a normal game for GolaZazo. Form of his life would be something like 40 goals per season

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so happy this guy is doing amazing cuz I love everything that help my Juve. Now I dont get why people is mixing this with the fact we paid 18m for our 4th striker and only spend 11m in our most-need AM.

I hope he keep improving himself but I still believe with Zaza as starter our real chance against Vidal&Coman's Team drops a lot... I still rate mandzu and morata several level above nowadays Zaza
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! it, i knew i said it was boring...but it was just too tempting @CrimsonianKing

We need a Zaza smileycon btw

@mods

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah tbh I don't think it will affect Zaza's Euro chances at all if he comes on for 20 mins and scores every other game or during the odd start, Conte will see what he brings to the table. Having strikers who can come on and score is invaluable, and Zaza isn't going to be a starter for Italy going into the Euros.

Imagine he ends up with 15 goals averaging about 40 minutes per game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Incidentally I picked up a cold yesterday and now I need chicken soup...
:D Get well, amore.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing he does well is score goals

How many clubs even have a 4th striker :beppe:

And we paid just 18M for him

But only start talking. Negotiations cost more later

:shifty:

myself excluded

Zaza > Isco

Beard :tup:

...sometimes...

@Hydde :p

:tup:

Hes gonna play at the EUROs with a form like this

:agree:

:turk:

Yep

lol

This was just a normal game for GolaZazo. Form of his life would be something like 40 goals per season

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

We need a Zaza smileycon btw

@mods
The forum was so enjoyable without you in the last few days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah tbh I don't think it will affect Zaza's Euro chances at all if he comes on for 20 mins and scores every other game or during the odd start, Conte will see what he brings to the table. Having strikers who can come on and score is invaluable, and Zaza isn't going to be a starter for Italy going into the Euros.

Imagine he ends up with 15 goals averaging about 40 minutes per game.
Last year i was saying he should call Quagliarella for that role but seeing how well Zaza is adapting to it, i believe he can make it

- - - Updated - - -

The forum was so enjoyable without you in the last few days.
I wasnt aware youre capable of enjoying anything, especially with all the things you were bitching about biting you in your ass...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So we kinda have a dilemma here.

Play Zaza because he's in the form of his life and Morata has the confidence of a turtle at the moment and risk Morata wanting to leave? Or play Morata because he has the higher ceiling compared to Zaza, but risk losing them both next Summer (Zaza for wanting more game time and Morata to Real)?
I'd be very surprised if Morata wanted to leave because of lack of playing time. This is because if he does get benched it would be down to his poor form. If you fail to cement a starting spot at Juve because you are in a poor slump of form you'd hardly get any chances at Madrid's bench let alone starting spot. If he wants a Madrid return he should look to prove himself at Juve first.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lets run and buy Vardy aswell... And Agüero have a worst goal récord than Zaza, why don't we propose a exchange?

Maybe we could also try something with mandzu, hulk and Mario Gomez have better numbers than him :sergio:

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
The news just came in, Bonnuci fired his motivational coach in the summer. Cuz there was no need for him now since he now had Zaza as his team mate!!! :D :8

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Them faggy eyebrows...

Should be a starter for Italy with the form he's in, despite not starting for Juve. Wouldn't go so far a to get on the world class train though, like some already have :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)