Simone Zaza (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If this guy doesn't get to start soon then the whole notion that you can earn yourself a starting gig is horse shit.

Allegri would be sending the wrong signals to the rest of the squad if Zaza doesn't start getting more minutes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
IF its true that Conte has made it clear to his strikers that they won't go to the Euros unless they play regurarly...

I love juve but cmon why the hell is Zaza even thinking about staying here if thats the case, that tournament is a special opportunity for a player.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: the bitches at EPL have plenty of monies. let's fucking rip them off. Want Imhotep? 45m and he's yours.
Would you sell him for that though? I mean... Mandzu only has a couple years left in him at top level... Morata has massive consistency issues, but seems to play at his best when alongside Zaza as a more playmaker style forward... In 2 years having prime Zaza, Dybala, Morata, and one more SS could be incredible.

Zaza stays unless someone offers over 50 mil. He has the confidence to be a top striker, and it seems the consistency too.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Would you sell him for that though? I mean... Mandzu only has a couple years left in him at top level... Morata has massive consistency issues, but seems to play at his best when alongside Zaza as a more playmaker style forward... In 2 years having prime Zaza, Dybala, Morata, and one more SS could be incredible.

Zaza stays unless someone offers over 50 mil. He has the confidence to be a top striker, and it seems the consistency too.
Most definitely I would. He's just hungry and on good form, gained some momentum... I've yet to see proof that that's gonna last. I personally don't think it will. So I don't quite share the thought he's of Juventus level but as long as he's helping the team he deserves to be part of the squad. But like I said if a good offer comes our way, I'd take it.

Morata will find his form again eventually and his ceiling is 10 times higher. Zaza doesn't strike me like someone who would accept being benched too often, and I perfectly understand that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree but how can you bench Zaza right now.
Zaza is not being benched because he is not a starter to begin with. This team is most dangerous when you have Morata in full stride, and someone like Zaza to come in and deliver a knockout blow.

A Morata at top level is higher than a Zaza at top level. Morata ' s skill set is that much better.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Zaza is not being benched because he is not a starter to begin with. This team is most dangerous when you have Morata in full stride, and someone like Zaza to come in and deliver a knockout blow.

A Morata at top level is higher than a Zaza at top level. Morata ' s skill set is that much better.
Zaza would be the perfect super sub. But everything leads us to believe that's not his goal, he wants Azzurri time and to get that he needs first team starts and as often as possible.

As soon as Morata recovers his form we know he can be light years ahead in what he can bring to the table compared to Zaza. Then we'll have 3 CFs all fighting for a starting spot.

Sometimes a little competition can be healthy but I don't think it will be the case here. One of them will certainly want to leave for the lack of playing time and the choice over who stays is obvious here. So... If somebody shows up with a shitload of cash, say an offer of 40M plus, we should consider it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm so happy this guy is doing amazing cuz I love everything that help my Juve. Now I dont get why people is mixing this with the fact we paid 18m for our 4th striker and only spend 11m in our most-need AM.

I hope he keep improving himself but I still believe with Zaza as starter our real chance against Vidal&Coman's Team drops a lot... I still rate mandzu and morata several level above nowadays Zaza

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
TBH, the Coppa game against Torino is the only one I've seen Zaza play well in (aside from being overly aggressive). That game came at the right time and did his market value a lot of good. Very likely, it'll never be as high as it is now. I'd cash on him if a good offer arrives in this mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy can finish though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I completely agree, he is suited to coming on as a sub. He reminds me of Di Vaio. But there comes a point in time where its hard to tell the kid he is starting from the bench still.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So we kinda have a dilemma here.

Play Zaza because he's in the form of his life and Morata has the confidence of a turtle at the moment and risk Morata wanting to leave? Or play Morata because he has the higher ceiling compared to Zaza, but risk losing them both next Summer (Zaza for wanting more game time and Morata to Real)?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
No denying that.

On the other hand: A Balotelli or Cassano at top level is miles higher than a Mandzukic at top level, to give a completely random example.

Potential or intrinsic qualities shouldn't be the only deciding factors.

I guess it depends on whether you want your best players to play or your best performing players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)