Simone Zaza (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'd be very surprised if Morata wanted to leave because of lack of playing time. This is because if he does get benched it would be down to his poor form. If you fail to cement a starting spot at Juve because you are in a poor slump of form you'd hardly get any chances at Madrid's bench let alone starting spot. If he wants a Madrid return he should look to prove himself at Juve first.
morata lost his form after injury and if he plays non stop, he'll eventually pick up injuries We need him in his best shape if possible for rest of matches but zaza's quality has improved in juve if morata wants to be as starter he should work to get back to full fitness to be in ship shape for important games like bayern mach for this time zaza deserves to play instead morata for whenever morata can get his best form this competitive can help to juve and improve our forward line

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
True.

A shame that Vieri wasn't able to win a major tournament with Italy.
IMO they stood a real chance in 2002. I saw a documentary about Maldini yesterday and he almost refused to talk about it. All he said was brutti ricordi really. Man, I still feel angry when I think about that World Cup. Especially the self-righteousness of supporters of other countries who just disliked Italy.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
IMO they stood a real chance in 2002. I saw a documentary about Maldini yesterday and he almost refused to talk about it. All he said was brutti ricordi really. Man, I still feel angry when I think about that World Cup. Especially the self-righteousness of supporters of other countries who just disliked Italy.
Maldini :inter:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's because street football is dead in Europe, kids are rich signing one contract, and the ones who do break through are snapped up by all the same rich clubs and rot on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)