Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's not. Only pundits, who are paid to talk up the game, and kids believes in this myth.
Football was great from the late 60's to late 90's. But imo reached its peak from mid 80's to mis 90's. Best defenses, best attacks and abundancy in skilled individuals. By the early 00's there were only leftovers and it already was in the path of becoming too physical, putting technique and individuality aside. Reason why you barely find truly technical players nowadays.

Right now its in its worst state ever and it tends to get even worse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Football at club level has gotten much stronger.
It is at its lowest since the 60ties.

Defending is shit, creativity is shit, bitter few players who actually excite, so few good names around.

I've never found football as dull as today. Nothing worth watching. Only Juventus, and ze germans 3 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

It's not. Only pundits, who are paid to talk up the game, and kids believes in this myth.
This, times a million.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I kid you not... As much as I like Pogba and appreciate the kid, a player like him was just the norm 30 years ago in the domestic leagues of Brazil.

Back then he would be considered just another 'good' player in any fairly big to big club. Not special or destined for greatness.

Defenses weren't so great and neither were goalkeepers, and they weren't the most tactical minded guys but when it came to individuality and what they could bring to the team on their own it was just absurd. It was art. The competition was just absolutely unfair and cruel, so much talent could only fill so many spots.

When I see players like Osvaldo (you could name thousands like him) going from failry big/big club to big club like he's an actual talented footballer, it's sad. He would have never made it in the past. Not in a million years.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus has by far the best "4th striker" with zaza in the world. Why the fuck should we sell him below a figure that would buy us a better "3rd striker".

He is perfect for the juventus bench, and perfect to play several games during the season. Insane bulldog mode, and clinical when comming on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zaza sucked quite a bit for Italy, frustrating showcase of average qualities, him and Immobile together made you want to bleach your eyes.
I recon everyone is finding out on what the optimal way and circumstances are for Zaza to play in.

When his team is superior and doesnt require him to play any role in chance creation, he'll be a lone pressing dog, thats rather clinical. Wich makes him a very interesting substitute to have, as he'll get more space and can manifest is strenght and pressing better against a tired defence.

However, against even or better quality opponent, he'll come short for the build up, and will entirely rely on his hard work, and making most of the few passes trough the defence he'll get. He does seems to become better at that, so he could develop into a pressing poacher or sorts.

At the national team, with an actual overrated failure of a building, he's needed in build up to final third and chance creation, and then his shortcommings are clearly seen. I dont think the azzurri should have to field a 4th choise forward. but they should consider using him the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell zaza for 35m, add 15m for isco, loan matri back.
We need 4 strikers for our 3-5-2 wich doesnt uses an am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)