Simone Pepe (17 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Looking at all those quotes [RUS] posted about Bjerknes, I realized once again how biased, stubborn and closed minded he actually was.

:pado:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'll say it again. His end of the year highlights will make this guy look like Ronaldo. He's scored some of the most stunning goals I've ever seen this season yet he's been shit in other aspects of the game. I'm expecting a $50 mill bid from Real Madrid or Barca.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Only in the replays could I notice how good Marchetti's save was on Pepe's missed chance. Sure Pepe could have done better but it was a great save by Marchetti.

I'd definitely keep him at Juve for the next season. No matter how long he is sidelined/benched, he needs no time to regain his past form, which is not an extraordinary form but still reasonably good.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Only in the replays could I notice how good Marchetti's save was on Pepe's missed chance. Sure Pepe could have done better but it was a great save by Marchetti.

I'd definitely keep him at Juve for the next season. No matter how long he is sidelined/benched, he needs no time to regain his past form, which is not an extraordinary form but still reasonably good.
:tup:

Marchetti pulled off some great saves last night, really stopped his team from getting a thrashing. Best Italian GK after San Gigi IMO.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pepe isn't very good at placed finishes, he should just hit through the ball like against Parma.

Good first half from him, quieter second, just followed the pattern of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)