Simone Pepe (46 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Simone Pepe is unspeakable horror of the season.
Well, when you put it that way, it is all Pepe's fault.

Fuck Pepe. Send him to FC Sochi. He's the worst player Juventus has EVER had. EVER.
Pepe sucks. Pepe sucks. Pepe sucks. Pepe sucks. Pepe sucks.

My biggest wish is to not see this guy play here. Honestly, I'd take anything and anybody rather than sign him. To me he represent everything that is messed up with this club. He's here because of this obsession with Italians, he's a "hard worker" and because and can track back. Just thinking about him pisses me off. I'd honestly rather give the 7,5m away to Milan or Inter than sign him.
The Circus clown with butterfly tattoos.
He got so lucky, he took an awful touch and his awful shot luckily deflected off a Lazio player.

I want him even less after that.
the guy is lucky shit, awfull
Meaningless goal
Juventino[RUS];3008161 said:
E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!!!!!SIMONEEEE PEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE'DINHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!!!!!SIMONEEEE PEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE'DINHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!!!!!SIMONEEEE PEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE'DINHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!E GOL E GOL E GOL!!!!!!!!!SIMONEEEE PEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE'DINHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the goal but you're still useless.
Congrats, he just got himself a new 3 year old contract with Juventus. I can't wait to see us struggle to get this guy to leave in a year and end up selling him for 1 million to Cagliari or some shit like that. Iaquinta, Marchionni, Grosso etc etc, they always end up becoming a burden in the end.
Iaquinta is a far more useful player than this guy. But people will celebrate when he's signed and nut themselves over his "great defensive work".

He's the new Salihamidzic after all.
Brazzo is better than Pepe.
His first touch almost crocked the goal.
Yup, he's awful. Everyone but Juve RUS knows it.
I don't know whether this player deserves to play in serie A. He only runs. And this isn't an overstatement. The same goes for golden-boy-motta.
I dislike his parents for conceiving him.
This guy represents what's wrong with this club nowadays.
The Russian guy had an orgasm and they heard it in Afrca.

He almost missed though.
just you wait we wont see that russian guy next week when pepe fucks up again
Seriously, how can someone be a fan of Pepe? He has no skills and runs like a headless chicken...
He isn't even an athlete. He just runs hard.
Juventino[RUS];3008557 said:
fuckin haters
:lol:

Anybody who is a Pepe fan is an idiot.
His favorite player is Simone Pepe, judgement is obviously not his strong point.
The Sochi Olympics will be a bigger disaster than Pepe at Juve.
this thread is more entertaining than Juve itself
Wow! The post count in this shite player's thread skyrocketed after he scored a lucky deflected goal! Still garbage, and useless, but thanks for the 3 points, although you really didn't have much to do with the ball ending up in the back of the net.

Ship his sorry ass back to Udine. I will personally pay for the container!
Nedvěd;3009210 said:
I think Pepe is the right man in the wrong place. Serie A is a tactical league were a good amount of technique is necessary, Pepe is a hardworker who lacks the technique and the basic football skills but he makes up for it with his persistence and workrate, his game is more suited to the English football than the Italian.
where are you haters

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3613660 said:
:lol: another bianconero81 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like i've said before - even he'll score a hat-trick, haters gonna hate

One goal doesn't hide that he was poor in his overall game. He wasn't good, end of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)