Simone Pepe (55 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I still can't get over that goal.

And to mirror what some have said, he had a very productive first half. Quiet Second half, which was the dilmena of the entire squad, no just him.

He did have some very clever moves on the edge of the box yesterday in the first half. He was causing quite a few problems on the right flank for Lazio.

It just seems that there is no middle ground when it comes to opinions on him. He is either CR7's half brother, or he is the worst thing to come along since Auto Tune.

He's a solid player. that is all that he was ever advertised to be. And a player like that on the bench next season, with three competitions next year (I get all gooey at the thought of that), he will still be a useful player.

May 22, 2007
Because he's an average player, not good enough to start for a team with our ambition.

I like him as a man, but as a player he represents the mediocrity that we need to leave behind.
I think he's earned a place in this Juventus squad.

I find it hard to properly hate any players though, just brief spells of dislike for playing well or acting like a smug cunt (Nocerino). Miccoli is the worst.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think he's earned a place in this Juventus squad.

I find it hard to properly hate any players though, just brief spells of dislike for playing well or acting like a smug cunt (Nocerino). Miccoli is the worst.
Come on, each and every one in the barca squad can be easily hated.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Because he's an average player, not good enough to start for a team with our ambition.

I like him as a man, but as a player he represents the mediocrity that we need to leave behind.
how does one make a statement like this? Its as if any mediocre player can do the things pepe does. Obviously not so therefore he isnt mediore. You all have visions of grandeur when it comes to players. There arent many mediocre players for instance that could have scored that goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)