Simone Pepe (10 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I've noticed that. He's got a lot more swagger all of a sudden. Someone remind him he's a peasant.
Yup, he was given a few too many opportunities to come up with his own gay signature goal celebration and he thought he was on course for the ballon d'or.

Back to reality Pepe. You were and always will be garbage!!!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I aitn saying anything except that i was very, very frustrated by his lack of vision today.... He alone cost Matri a brace....me and my friends facepalmed when he didnt manage to pass the ball to Matri when Matri was one-on-one with the Roma keeper.....

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I told you that Pepe now thinks he's a WC winger, i swear the last 2 games his defensive contribution was close to zero, he didn't track back so many times, waiting in the MF :sergio:
And WTF with this new trend, he want to score by himself :sergio:

I hope Conte noticed that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I told you that Pepe now thinks he's a WC winger, i swear the last 2 games his defensive contribution was close to zero, he didn't track back so many times, waiting in the MF :sergio:
And WTF with this new trend, he won't to score by himself :sergio:

I hope Conte noticed that.
Yup, it's starting to become obvious. The motherfucker really thinks he is CR7.

Drop his ass to the bench, he's become a hindrance to the team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's more like full power + zero creativity!

He was so frustrating to watch and very wasteful; a very useful sub to have, but we really need a quality player on that right side of the attacking trident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)