Simone Pepe (37 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He doesnt even do what he does best anymore,help in defend.he totally sucked balls last night,remember the assist Matri gave to him for Lazio goal,he could have done the same with a faster pass to Matri,yet he found Heinze,what a total screw up,he would be good on the bench,at least just to get his head straight again..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Here is a fact about myself that i didnt know was there..... I have never, since the time i have started watching Juve, hated a Juve player. I was sitting in my room a while ago and i tried really hard to remember if there ever was a player in Juve that made me feel....well.....like almost all of you on this forum feel about Amauri or Pepe, for example. I just couldnt think of a single player. The only one, that remotely came to my mind was Ibra......but the "hate" towards him started just before, and after he left Juve.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Since he was our worst player alongside Vidal in the last game, and when at his best he is not even half the player vidal is, and vidal is suspended for the Novara game...well...elia should be given a chance. We drew that game due to awful performances from Vidal and Pepe, as well as a non performance by marchisio. Those factors alone contributed more to our woeful performance than any others.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Here is a fact about myself that i didnt know was there..... I have never, since the time i have started watching Juve, hated a Juve player. I was sitting in my room a while ago and i tried really hard to remember if there ever was a player in Juve that made me feel....well.....like almost all of you on this forum feel about Amauri or Pepe, for example. I just couldnt think of a single player. The only one, that remotely came to my mind was Ibra......but the "hate" towards him started just before, and after he left Juve.
The only Juve player that I hate is Motta. I hated this guy since I saw him play the first time.
When I joined this forum few months back, I was thrilled and surprised to find out that other Juve fans feel the same about him.
Even mocking him. I don't mind that because he has done nothing to this team.
But hating a player like Pepe, and keeping on hating him even when he does good for us is what bothers me a little.

Another player that I 'might' despise is Elia. Mainly because he's a fake and cos his comments about Juventus before joining us.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Since he was our worst player alongside Vidal in the last game, and when at his best he is not even half the player vidal is, and vidal is suspended for the Novara game...well...elia should be given a chance. We drew that game due to awful performances from Vidal and Pepe, as well as a non performance by marchisio. Those factors alone contributed more to our woeful performance than any others.
Vidal was not our worst player. Besides those 2 brain-fart mistakes he had a good as normal game.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Vidal was not our worst player. Besides those 2 brain-fart mistakes he had a good as normal game.
he gave them a goal, with an absolutely disgusting personal error. The tackle for the penalty was also pretty pisspoor. whichever way you look at it, he gave roma their goal in a way which could very easily and should have been avoided. for me that makes his performance worse than any other...he made a useful pass before the goal, had a shot which whistled not far past the post, but other than these things, he was generally poor in comparison to previous games, and the goal he gave them, drew us the match. No way of getting away from that. had he simply stopped the ball then cleared it, as even my 7 nephew could have done, we wouldnt have conceded. so whilst i understand what you are saying ID, one of his mistakes drew us the game...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah fair enough I get what you're saying since he sorta did cost us 2 pts. But if we managed to win I wouldn't say he was the worst or one of the worst.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He just had bad luck imo. If things had gone his way, he would've been the MoM. But that's football and shit like this happens, I'm just happy it was against a weak Roma at a time we had the lead and not during some game that could decide the season.

Pepe on the other hand is likable as a person but frustrating as shit to watch. No one hates him, we're just frustrated y him and that he gets hyped up and excused for his poor performances because sometimes he scores freak goals. He'll make a good sub and gives it his all but his ass belongs on the bench.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I rewatched the game again, and besides those two unfortunate errors, Vidal was one of our best on the field. He set up chances, made vital tackles and also had a great shot in the first half.

Our worst players on the night were Pirlo and Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)