Simone Pepe (7 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I like how much this guy has been overhyped around here because of a few good performances.

He's a detriment to the team. Today was the norm, not the exception.
I never seen him being over-hyped here nor anywhere else.
He was merely being credited when he really did good.

What I like more is how fast you guys jumped on his throat at his first really bad game this season.
The whole team was shit today except for Barza, it's not fair that's all I'm saying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Being average has been his main problem in his whole career. After a few above average games this season, his problem is now that he thinks he is the best player Juve have ever had. Shooting from long distances, trying to pass through defenders like they don't exist, going for fancy passes; too much to cope with.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Being average has been his main problem in his whole career. After a few above average games this season, his problem is now that he thinks he is the best player Juve have ever had. Shooting from long distances, trying to pass through defenders like they don't exist, going for fancy passes; too much to cope with.
I've noticed that. He's got a lot more swagger all of a sudden. Someone remind him he's a peasant.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Let's not panic all over the place. There were more terrible players than him out there.
At least they don't frustrate the hell out of you as this one does. I can't stand his technical inability, ruining every counter attack he was involved in.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Let's not panic all over the place. There were more terrible players than him out there.
At least they don't frustrate the hell out of you as this one does. I can't stand his technical inability, ruining every counter attack he was involved in.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It doesn't exactly need pointing out that he is a limited player, the fact the thread gets flooded after an inevitable bad performance/result does continue to entertain though.

Pepe works in Conte's side, it didn't tonight, shit happens. Now we have an interesting scenario, with several wingers looking like they have a chance at the shirt. That's how football works, or we go back to the 1950s and have numbers 1-11 with one sub.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I honestly haven't been as impressed with him as so many around here seem to be, yes, even this season.
What I like more is how fast you guys jumped on his throat at his first really bad game this season.
The whole team was shit today except for Barza, it's not fair that's all I'm saying.
I knew the Pepe defenders would try and make it seem like this. As if he's normally some great talent who scores freak individual goals who just had an off day but that's simply not the case. Never has been.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It doesn't exactly need pointing out that he is a limited player, the fact the thread gets flooded after an inevitable bad performance/result does continue to entertain though.

Pepe works in Conte's side, it didn't tonight, shit happens. Now we have an interesting scenario, with several wingers looking like they have a chance at the shirt. That's how football works, or we go back to the 1950s and have numbers 1-11 with one sub.
Yeah, I was going to say anyway, that we don't have a better option than him at the moment. He still annoys me every time I see him play, even when he plays well.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I knew the Pepe defenders would try and make it seem like this. As if he's normally some great talent who scores freak individual goals who just had an off day but that's simply not the case. Never has been.
So he always been this bad?

And who said anything about him being a talent and a great goalscorere?
of course that's not the case. When did anyone say or even imply that?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that moment in the first half when Matri was in the box and only Heinze at the back for Roma...wow.

that was so beyond pathetic.
Pepe just cannot see this kind of things and thats what i hate about him.... is so simpleminded and dumb. He just dont lift his head to see whats going on...

Is sad to see the espn guys saying things like "oh,,, if just Pepe lifted his head to look... he would be such a player"........

I mean come on..... he just doesnt cut it. His maradona goals can come here and there but that doesnt mean he is A MUST in our team.

I just dont want to see this waste of a player to start against novara and Udinese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)