Simone Pepe (12 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Probably his poorest match in terms of decision making and shooting, and on top of that he drifted out of the game in the second half.

There was one counter attack when Quagliarella had acres of space and Pepe just kept running and running and eventually made a poor pass when Quags should have received it long before that. The attempted cross for Matri at the end of the first half was terrible as well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like how much this guy has been overhyped around here because of a few good performances.

He's a detriment to the team. Today was the norm, not the exception.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Exactly, Conte needs to stop the nutthugging, although we don't really have that many options on the right. Elia is just a temporary solution there.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Could we un-sticky this please? It shouldn't had ever been stickied, but lets just un-do it and forget about it ever happened?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I like how much this guy has been overhyped around here because of a few good performances.

He's a detriment to the team. Today was the norm, not the exception.
Good? he didn't had any good performences, some moments of pure luck he only had, he was always shit.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Probably his poorest match in terms of decision making and shooting, and on top of that he drifted out of the game in the second half.

There was one counter attack when Quagliarella had acres of space and Pepe just kept running and running and eventually made a poor pass when Quags should have received it long before that. The attempted cross for Matri at the end of the first half was terrible as well.
That pissed me off immensely. Usually his chaotic style gets him into decent positions, but everything was just horrible tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)