Simone Padoin (31 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:sergio: What does that have to do with anything? Okay, we're first in the league, let's not bother to make signings; our team is perfect.

So you don't think we need a back up RB and a new CB?
never said that, just saying, if options that conte didnt like in defensive positions, we didnt go after them. I dont think we need a new CB no chellini and Barzaghli are good there.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
3 CBs are not enough.

So your view is, well this doesn't make sense to me, but it does to Conte, so I'll just not question it? I see.
no but as this decision is made us questioning it till we are blue in the face without seeing what Conte sees daily or knows are in the plans for the club, its basically making decisions with 10% of the facts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you mean the defense that is best in the league?
Yes, the best defense in the leauge and that would change as soon as Licht, Barz or Chiellini get an injury for more than 2-3 weeks...suddenly our water tight defense starts leaking.

They call it depth for a reason.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We don't need a new CB for the time being. PDC is showing great form on the left, if he gets injured we can just play Caceres there, if we opt to not play Caceres on the left, we can slide Chiellini out and put Caceres in the LCB spot.
If Barzagli goes down, do you really wanna see Bonucci-Chiello again?

We definitely don't need midfielders more than we need defenders.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Caceres - Chiello

I have no problem with that.
Really? :D I think that'd be a disaster.

you can mock all you want but your opinion seems to be the minority so yelling from the mountain top that the sky is falling doesnt change anything
Being in the minority here is reassuring, actually.

Yeah, but Barzagli getting injured or suspended is such a doomsday scenario, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)