Simone Padoin (11 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
But if you are trying to fill in squad spots, you can do it with players who have improving prospects. Marrone is a good example. We all know that this Padoin isn't going anywhere.

And we should be aware the Juve is crowded with average players who are in their top form. They are overperforming. We don't need more of those.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He's certainly not a WC player or a game changer. But he's not as bad as some of the players we've had recently, like Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, etc. I still think he's a good attacker.
He is that type of player, not any better than those. The only difference is that he has a good team around him and none of those guys did.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pazienza wasn't happy and requested a transfer while Conte knows Padoin well.

There probably isn't a £5m difference in ability between them but we have to consider the above.
Not good enough. We have many players who I'm sure are not happy on the bench but they have to live with it. Will we allow every player that moans about playing time to get a transfer?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Expecting surprises?

I still haven't heard a proper justification for this signing. Damn it, Pazienza was free. Is there a £5m difference in ability between them?
Apparently Pazienza didn't want to be on the panchina and Padoin seemed to be the only option as his replacement in the short time we had after the crap Cagliari pulled.

It'd be unfair for the player if we criticize him before he gets a chance to prove his worth.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Pazienza wasn't happy and requested a transfer while Conte knows Padoin well.

There probably isn't a £5m difference in ability between them but we have to consider the above.
the 5 million came from the half of immobile, also with paz being unhappy that just made the situation need a resolution. In the end Padoin is much more attack minded and capable in that area that paz was

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Not good enough. We have many players who I'm sure are not happy on the bench but they have to live with it. Will we allow every player that moans about playing time to get a transfer?
Paz was obviously not in Conte's plans and it makes sense to replace him, like others have said after cagliari scum bagged this seemed to be a good option. some of you guys have to get over the big name syndrome and realize its about the team, who fits and who will flourish. Example if the at the beginning of the season i asked who you thought would have a better year Krasic or pepe almost all of you would have said krasic, and we know thats no where near the case.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Apparently Pazienza didn't want to be on the panchina and Padoin seemed to be the only option as his replacement in the short time we had after the crap Cagliari pulled.

It'd be unfair for the player if we criticize him before he gets a chance to prove his worth.
Not criticising the player; questioning the transfer.

And come on, we know what to expect from him. He was an Italian youth player who got a lot of attention, faded out, and got older and more anonymous.
the 5 million came from the half of immobile, also with paz being unhappy that just made the situation need a resolution. In the end Padoin is much more attack minded and capable in that area that paz was
Capable in what area? So basically, we have no back up defensive midfielders or midfielders that can do defensive work like Vidal, and to a lesser extent, Marchisigod?

No, but if Conte wanted Padoin and didn't want Pazienza anymore, I'm fine with that.
Makes me doubt Conte's judgement in that aspect, tbh :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

And come on, we know what to expect from him. He was an Italian youth player who got a lot of attention, faded out, and got older and more anonymous.
Capable in what area? So basically, we have no back up defensive midfielders or midfielders that can do defensive work like Vidal, and to a lesser extent, Marchisigod?
i like what you did there.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

Makes me doubt Conte's judgement in that aspect, tbh :D
have you even scene this kid play?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Well, people thought Barzagli would be a shit signing and they were extremely happy when Motta joined. So, I don't really trust most people's expectations :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)