Simone Padoin (11 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:sergio:

No one said that he should be transformed into a CM player. The 2 good matches show that he CAN play there, so he can be a cover when needed in that possition.
Yeah, all we need is one poor game from him in CM and all of the band will start singing he's too small and shit to be played in CM, Conte sucks, plays there favorite players no mater what and where and blah blah.

5 year contract is a bit much in my opinion and if 5 mil is good we will see, but to have a decent backup who is versatile is a good thing, and not force other players play out of position is even better for the team in the long run.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It is called poly-valence and professionalism! How could Nedved play both wide and central, how could Chiellini play both left and central, so on, so on....
Don't think Gianccherini is that good or able to play in central midfield. I think we were lucky he managed to pull it off.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yeah, all we need is one poor game from him in CM and all of the band will start singing he's too small and shit to be played in CM, Conte sucks, plays there favorite players no mater what and where and blah blah.

5 year contract is a bit much in my opinion and if 5 mil is good we will see, but to have a decent backup who is versatile is a good thing, and not force other players play out of position is even better for the team in the long run.
Well anyone can have a bad game. He showed that he can cope with that role, so, he could be an alternative if needed.

I agree that 5 mil and the 5 year contract for Padoin maybe is too much for him, but if Conte wanted him i am all for it! Good luck to Simone! I have a feeling that he would be good here.

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
It is called poly-valence and professionalism! How could Nedved play both wide and central, how could Chiellini play both left and central, so on, so on....
You rite m8 but the problem is that not every player can play several position. Don't take it personal but I really don't like when you compare such a legend with other youngsters and also Chiellini is one of the best defender in Europe

Jan 22, 2009
You rite m8 but the problem is that not every player can play several position. Don't take it personal but I really don't like when you compare such a legend with other youngsters and also Chiellini is one of the best defender in Europe
Well the examples weren't very appropriate, I admit. But you get my idea anyway.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pazienza was a starter in a CL qualifying team last season and has been very solid for us.
Bonucci is also a starter in a CL qualifying team......how would you feel if you were a fan of another team and your managemant bought him??? Would you say the same as you say this about Paz?? Not saying that Paz was bad, just wanted to show you that your argument doesnt stand...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It just puzzles me why we sold Pazienza brought in a worse backup.
Exactly what i was thinking.

Wasnt a fan of pazienza but at least he was FREE and NOT on a five year contract. That 4-5m we spent should have been used this summer instead.

The failed attempts to sign Radja probably spooked pazienza And he asked to leave. We were left with no other option then...

Panic buy.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Bonucci is also a starter in a CL qualifying team......how would you feel if you were a fan of another team and your managemant bought him??? Would you say the same as you say this about Paz?? Not saying that Paz was bad, just wanted to show you that your argument doesnt stand...
Pazienza is not nearly as bad as Bonucci and I know exactly how it feels because my teams management did bring him in (you dickhead). Pazienza was actually fairly good at Napoli and has been for us whereas Bonucci clearly doesn't deserve his spot here. We're bringing in (from what I know) a player who is not as good for 9M euros more than we got Pazienza for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)