Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
have you even scene this kid play?
I sure have, and he never stood out, so I can't remember anything about him. And I'm not saying he's shit.

Have you seen him play? How good do you think he is?

Marrone ain't no DM. And if he is Vidal's immediate backup, then who is Padoincredible backup for?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He's no kid, he's 27/28 years old.
whats your point man? Neither was paz and it was a use of word not actually meaning he was a kid

I sure have, and he never stood out, so I can't remember anything about him. And I'm not saying he's shit.

Have you seen him play? How good do you think he is?

Marrone ain't no DM. And if he is Vidal's immediate backup, then who is Padoincredible backup for?
technically padoin doesnt really play DM

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
in the end we will see how this shakes out, we have two tournaments this year and next year we will have 3 there had to be a reason Conte desired him, and once again I will go with Conte's decision over our uninformed one

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If his wages are low then it's not bad. He'll run through walls for Conte. So instead of our bench being on like 2M/yr like the last few years, they are half that. I dunno. All these moves look like we are shoring up our bench so in the summer we can buy big but maybe I'm just hopeful.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
If his wages are low then it's not bad. He'll run through walls for Conte. So instead of our bench being on like 2M/yr like the last few years, they are half that. I dunno. All these moves look like we are shoring up our bench so in the summer we can buy big but maybe I'm just hopeful.
this is a very logical conclusion and makes perfect sense

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
But we have the quantity with guys like Pazienza, Esti, Giacch, DC, Borriello, Bonucci. We are not lacking in depth in numbers. But next year we'll be playing CL and we can't go there with any kind of ambition with a bench full of these guys. We need to start getting guys who are good enough to replace the starters when needed, or players who can even push the starters to the bench.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
But we have the quantity with guys like Pazienza, Esti, Giacch, DC, Borriello, Bonucci. We are not lacking in depth in numbers. But next year we'll be playing CL and we can't go there with any kind of ambition with a bench full of these guys. We need to start getting guys who are good enough to replace the starters when needed, or players who can even push the starters to the bench.
paz is gone and now padoin is in once june comes some of the above may not be here, padoin will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)