Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because they are even more mediocre :D
Giandonato is, but as a CM, I would defenitely pick Ekdal over Padoin, is more dynamic and shown more aptitude in that position then Padoin, who mainly fills in there rather anonymously whenever I seen him there. More natural on left wing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Simone Padoin?? What the fuck :lol:
Indeed...I mean, we can honestly be watching your average Serie A games and any of the most anonymous run of the mill small team player you are watching, can at any second....sign for Juve :scared: Its bit random.

Giaccherini was a WTF signing, wasn't it?

I'll wait till I see Padoin in action.
Giaccherini was from small team too and questionable, but he wasnt a largely anonymous so-so player as Padoin has been for years in Serie A, in fact Giaccherini in his first Serie A season stood out by being decent counterattacking forward with some skill. In the many seasons Padoin been around, its unlikely to recall him much except seeing some good crosses from him and the occasional goals. Is all around your typical okish conservative side midfielder in ze 4-4-2, who's versatile enough to fill in in different positions. I get loaning him, but signing him on 5 years contract? Random.

Here's little footage of him:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't get this at all. If we still plan on getting Nainggolan on the summer why sign the dude on five years for 5 mil? Feels like a lot, could've done way better. I personally would've kept Pazienza but seeing as he didn't want to stay, ok. Straight up crazy weird buy. No idea who the guy is.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
5 year contract is very big though. I hope we're not overpaying him because I don't want to be stuck with him when he's 30 and unsellable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)