Shooting in USA-thread. (3 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just curious to know his motives. Is it for terror? Or does he only have some mental problems?
I think mental problems are 95% likely. 20 year old guy in Oregon? Could be a nutjob there who wants to wreak havoc on filthy immos (Oregon is like the whitest state in the US... TIME magazine once said "In the eyes of a skinhead, Portland, Oregon, looks like the city of the future").

But my bet isn't so much the ideological but rather the personal. Likely some messed up lonely dude who couldn't get laid.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I think mental problems are 95% likely. 20 year old guy in Oregon? Could be a nutjob there who wants to wreak havoc on filthy immos (Oregon is like the whitest state in the US... TIME magazine once said "In the eyes of a skinhead, Portland, Oregon, looks like the city of the future").

But my bet isn't so much the ideological but rather the personal. Likely some messed up lonely dude who couldn't get laid.
Send such idiots to the region for two months and I'm sure they will appreciate the life they were living before :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Send such idiots to the region for two months and I'm sure they will appreciate the life they were living before :D
You're kind of true with that. I think so many people here in society lack the daily survival threats that other parts in the world face that their personal issues fill a hole to take on perceptively megalomaniac proportions. I don't think we'd see these kind of shootings as nearly as common if instead of worrying about getting likes on Instagram they had to find clean water for their family every day.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
You're kind of true with that. I think so many people here in society lack the daily survival threats that other parts in the world face that their personal issues fill a hole to take on perceptively megalomaniac proportions. I don't think we'd see these kind of shootings as nearly as common if instead of worrying about getting likes on Instagram they had to find clean water for their family every day.
Exactly

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh if they wanna get guns they'll just get one on the black market. Banning guns won't prevent people who want to kill people from getting guns.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a big issue, but no one gives a shit it seems.
They will have to pay an arm and a leg in the black market. Right now you could go to Walmart anytime with 500 bucks and leave with a gun.

I've always been against guns but the more fair solution is to make it so very few are allowed to have one and they would have to go through all kinds of psychological tests. As it stands any retard can get armed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They will have to pay an arm and a leg in the black market. Right now you could go to Walmart anytime with 500 bucks and leave with a gun.

I've always been against guns but the more fair solution is to make it so very few are allowed to have one and they would have to go through all kinds of psychological tests. As it stands any retard can get armed.
chicago is the murder capital of the US, you cant own a gun legally in the city of chicago, you can get your hands on one in the streets for 50$, a hundo for a semiauto

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There's only so much idiocy one can get away with I assume. I love the States, but so many batshit crazy inhabitants stuff like this is bound to happen. Especially if you give them all guns for fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)