Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (3 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
guys ! I noticed the same enthousiasm here like it was serie A , that's why i like this forum !

Forza juventuz.com
Forza juventus---- And the story goes on

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve Bella said:
lol i guess he meant our loyality :p

same answer applies, inter fans have no loyal fans, its now either south american or swedish glory hunters, with a small proportion of brain damaged people like that kid in the inter video wearing that inter shirt.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
same answer applies, inter fans have no loyal fans, its now either south american or swedish glory hunters, with a small proportion of brain damaged people like that kid in the inter video wearing that inter shirt.
Hey hey,slow down...what about the Swedish girls.:eyebrows:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve Bella said:
lol i guess he meant our loyality :p
Yes but I meant that unlike other forums ( cafede juventus who stated that with juventus in serie B there will be no more news or something like that ), there is always a dynamism here and i love it! :toast:

Today we announce the death of Juventus, the club we loved for so long, a club which made us cry, and feel great with joy. CafeJuventus.com never gave their opinion in their news, as correctness, so please allow us to post to do so for the last post.

Cobolli Gigli and company promised that they will "accept nothing less than Serie A", and that they will fight this injustice in all courts possible. Somehow, the new managers changed their mind 24 hours within going for TAR to fight. What changed their minds? Where they bluffing about TAR? CafeJuventus.com does not know and does not care. We only see one thing, they have allowed Juve's history to be tainted with Serie B. This is not the Juventus we have loved for so many years. Juventus is dead, and with it CafeJuventus.com.
It was great while it lasted...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Badass Devil said:
thats usually the case with younger bros of footballers and some cases other sports, the younger brother is always the more average
U sure? Alex is much younger than his brother Stefano Del Piero (who used to be a player too) :eyebrows:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ElJuventino said:
U sure? Alex is much younger than his brother Stefano Del Piero (who used to be a player too) :eyebrows:

im sure, eddy baggio bro of roberto baggio

fabio over paolo canna,
gary over phil neville

or what about the schumi bros? i know they arnt footballers, well in michaels case not a fulltime one, but same principles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)