Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (1 Viewer)

prii

Apr 10, 2006
hey mark77 mine was more better then your thread!! yours is only for rimini vs juventus game fu*k you :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Natalia said:
well lets hope we solve our defense problem before we embarass ourselves by losing on our first game in serie b.....
Defensive problems wont be an Issue for a big team like Juventus in Serie B. The issue here would be how these players can adapt in this league.

Like mark said, lets atleast have some hope and this thread can be closed in couple of days.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
but we'renot appealing to TAR anymore.....i highly doubt we'll be back in serie a this season. and from how we defended last game its not gonna be that hard for other teams to score even if they're not as strong as us. its better to prevent it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    prii said:
    hey mark77 mine was more better then your thread!! yours is only for rimini vs juventus game fu*k you :)
    fu*k you? That's a warning you know? :disagree:

Make another one with all the games and I'll sticky it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

rimini? i'd say we will crush them, but honestly i don't know what to think, this is something completely different. a win is expected though.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Natalia said:
    but we'renot appealing to TAR anymore.....i highly doubt we'll be back in serie a this season. and from how we defended last game its not gonna be that hard for other teams to score even if they're not as strong as us. its better to prevent it.
    r u sure juve is not appealing to the tar :eyebrows:

prii

Apr 10, 2006
    Morra10 said:
    mark can u close all threads from now on relating to juve matches just so u can open it yourself? :D
    Thats a discrimination because we are not modulaters or Informers!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)