Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (11 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Guys, I dont know if this is the place to ask this ( in case isnt.. sorry... ) but I just read that Serie B made an agreement yesteday with some channel called Sport italia and Rai is not transmiting Serie B.
I looked in Rai International web site I they have a serie b match for saturday morning ( uruguay time)... do you know what is going to happen with this?? During the last years Rai International was the only way to watch juve live...
I M REALLY WORRY ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #182
    wait for a couple of hours or days :( and see wich game RAI Int. will show. For us outside Italy RAI Int. is 99% our only hope to see Juve.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    mark77 said:
    wait for a couple of hours or days :( and see wich game RAI Int. will show. For us outside Italy RAI Int. is 99% our only hope to see Juve.
    :cry: NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I´ve been watchin every week end juve matches for the last 20 years... ¿ can you tell me what the FUCK I´m going to do if I can´t for the entery year?!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Juve_Kosova is back. I was talking the other day with Dominic about you asking him that you've been away for long.

How have you been?

Hey listen man, concerning Juve games, you can watch TV4 (Sverige) in Danmark, right? I am planning to write an email for them but I need a big number of people so that they know there is a big audience. If you are a member on a certain Danish forum, maybe you can help get more members.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    It's good to see you back, Kosova.

:pint:
    Its great to be back mate... :pint:

Jeeks said:
    Juve_Kosova is back. I was talking the other day with Dominic about you asking him that you've been away for long.

How have you been?

Hey listen man, concerning Juve games, you can watch TV4 (Sverige) in Danmark, right? I am planning to write an email for them but I need a big number of people so that they know there is a big audience. If you are a member on a certain Danish forum, maybe you can help get more members.
    Hey man.. I was in Kosova for 5 weeks, and dident really have the time and opportunity to leave som posts here... But iv had great time there thnx.. :)

How about you, and the other guys here..?

Wow thats great, Yes i do have TV4 Sverige.. Hmm Well im also a member on Juventuz.dk/forum (Danish Juve Forum)... Ill give them some info about this too if that might help...
    It would be great if we really could follow Juve in B... :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Juve_Kosova said:
    Its great to be back mate... :pint:

Hey man.. I was in Kosova for 5 weeks, and dident really have the time and opportunity to leave som posts here... But iv had great time there thnx.. :)

How about you, and the other guys here..?

Wow thats great, Yes i do have TV4 Sverige.. Hmm Well im also a member on Juventuz.dk/forum (Danish Juve Forum)... Ill give them some info about this too if that might help...
    It would be great if we really could follow Juve in B... :)
    I talked with Club Juventus DOC and told them to prepare a letter. A cooperation between the Danes and Swedes will get us somewhere. Let's hope it works.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Dominic said:
    Maybe one of the 'tests' on streamerone?

Edit: Welcome back Kosova.
    Thnx bro.. Great to be here... :)

Jeeks said:
    I talked with Club Juventus DOC and told them to prepare a letter. A cooperation between the Danes and Swedes will get us somewhere. Let's hope it works.
    Okay thats cool... Just tell me when you know more about this and ill pas the info on to the danes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)