Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2012
Birindelli Kovac Boumsong starting for this one. Let's hope Zalayeta can bag a brace. I'd also like to see what that youngster Marchisio can do, I have great hopes for him.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Feel so proud of the guys who are still here who were posting on this forum when we went down to B.

It was a hard time for me as a Juve fan, I kind of lost interest in football for a few months and was sick of seeing all the other clubs doing well for themselves while we were down and out.

Probably the worst years was the back to back 7th place finishes, it looked like we were making progress and we were going to challenge again and then the whole team flopped hard against Bayern after just beating Inter that same week.

I remember watching that 4-1 defeat at home and feeling like shit after it.

Feels good to be back amongst the best teams in the world again the work that the management has done is something u would see in a movie not in real life.

Forza Juve per sempre.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Feel so proud of the guys who are still here who were posting on this forum when we went down to B.

It was a hard time for me as a Juve fan, I kind of lost interest in football for a few months and was sick of seeing all the other clubs doing well for themselves while we were down and out.

Probably the worst years was the back to back 7th place finishes, it looked like we were making progress and we were going to challenge again and then the whole team flopped hard against Bayern after just beating Inter that same week.

I remember watching that 4-1 defeat at home and feeling like shit after it.

Feels good to be back amongst the best teams in the world again the work that the management has done is something u would see in a movie not in real life.

Forza Juve per sempre.
I remember being at the olimpico for that bayern game and Tymoschuk doing his forward dive right in front of me after the 4th. It doesn't compare to the low point of being at craven cottage though for me.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably the worst years was the back to back 7th place finishes...
They may have made for grim viewing, but the forum was never more fun than in those years of perpetual chaos and meltdown after meltdown.

Great times. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Standing in the Curva Sud as Pastore's Palermo thrashed Delneri's/Marco Motta's Juve. :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They may have made for grim viewing, but the forum was never more fun than in those years of perpetual chaos and meltdown after meltdown.

- - - Updated - - -

Standing in the Curva Sud as Pastore's Palermo thrashed Delneri's/Marco Motta's Juve. :touched:
juve_red :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I may finally put that moniker to bed when I go and play golf instead of watching the CL Final.

Might catch some of the game, but will likely be on the bus back during the second half.
Sure thing, Andrew. Sure thing.

You're one of us. :touched:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I joined the forum earlier, I can just imagine all the chaos back then. I remember Napoli even baked a cake back then when they beat us.

It was like Napoli won the CL when they beat us in our worst years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)