Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (17 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Same here, that's why I've come. Missing you. I'm doing fine, especially after the 86' minute. PESFan Juventus Thread is dead, :(. How are you? Hope you enjoyed the match. Lucky, but 200% deserved.
I checked the Juve thread today and I miss those few days. I enjoyed the match today especially the first half. Anyways, you'll find me here daily, but what about you, are you going to be online daily?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
good to see the gap between us and 3rd place, next week were playin piacenza the 3rd placed team, a win would make it alot easier to gain that automatic promotion to serie a... forza juve e forza bojinov

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not an easy game, but we should pull out a close one....

Modena 0 Juve 1
seems like I know a thing or two about our team :eyebrows:

I cannot complain about the defense today...Modena really never threatened until late in the game, and we were luckily able to thwart their attacks.

The central midfield pair of Zanetti and Gianni did exactly what they were supposed to do, breaking up the Modena attacks in the middle of the field, and get the ball to Neddy and the forwards

Neddy and Camo did what they could out there today, but it wasnt nearly enough to put one on the scoreboard, and DP and Trez didnt add much to the offense today.

It seemed like we could do nothing, nor create anything near the Modena goal...whether DP was taking a blast from 40 yards out (with men wide open waving their hands for the ball), or the invisible man named Trezeguet, who was out of the game more than he was in. We definitely lacked ideas.

Modena sat back, but we should have been able to put a few past their keeper. I saw Modena make some very amateurish mistakes, and we didnt make them pay.

And now to our beloved coach, DesCHUMPS....he finally got a clue, and put Boji in, and what do you know....Boji won the game for us !!!

Maybe if this knucklehead would have done the right thing several games ago, we would have more points right now :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
seems like I know a thing or two about our team :eyebrows:

I cannot complain about the defense today...Modena really never threatened until late in the game, and we were luckily able to thwart their attacks.

The central midfield pair of Zanetti and Gianni did exactly what they were supposed to do, breaking up the Modena attacks in the middle of the field, and get the ball to Neddy and the forwards

Neddy and Camo did what they could out there today, but it wasnt nearly enough to put one on the scoreboard, and DP and Trez didnt add much to the offense today.

It seemed like we could do nothing, nor create anything near the Modena goal...whether DP was taking a blast from 40 yards out (with men wide open waving their hands for the ball), or the invisible man named Trezeguet, who was out of the game more than he was in. We definitely lacked ideas.

Modena sat back, but we should have been able to put a few past their keeper. I saw Modena make some very amateurish mistakes, and we didnt make them pay.

And now to our beloved coach, DesCHUMPS....he finally got a clue, and put Boji in, and what do you know....Boji won the game for us !!!

Maybe if this knucklehead would have done the right thing several games ago, we would have more points right now :agree:

Gianni and Zanetti are too negative a pairing for a game in which the opposition has no intention of attacking. While it was ok to start with them, Modena's intentions should have been clear by halftime when DD should have removed one of them for a more forward thinking player.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Gianni and Zanetti are too negative a pairing for a game in which the opposition has no intention of attacking. While it was ok to start with them, Modena's intentions should have been clear by halftime when DD should have removed one of them for a more forward thinking player.
:agree: exactly

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I disagree, Cristiano Zanetti made a hard effort today and he was the only effective factor in gaining th ball back in the centre midfield, he even shared in the offence postively.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
not an easy match as i expected. Modena lost his previous game against us with a prolific scoresheet 4-2 if i'm not mistaken. It was sure that they will take this tie with a different way. In fact, it seems to me that the whole team is composed of defensive players.
Anyway, we manage scoring a goal which put us immediatly at the top again.
I was really dispappointed about delpiero and trezeguet : delpiero deserved a red card IMO for his horrible foul on the modena player. He tried to score alone which made me angry all the match ( i was expecting him to go out earlier). Trezeguet the invisible as Vinman described him didn't add anything to the team.

Congratulations guys

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since we had the control of the game, DD was afraid to take any risks and "brake" the balance of the team, he insisted on keeping the same formation, attacking (that would be the reason he subbed DP for Boji) and defending scheme.
He hoped that the goal will come and find us...
and it did!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah, around 4 fouls were committed against him just in the first 15 mins of the second half.
:agree: I hope he wasn't injured in the process of those fouls.
those pints make me thirsty :p
Here - have one! :pint:

I think DD needs to give Trez a rest. He's either out of form, luck or has his mind on something else instead of the game. Either way, he needs a rest for a game or two.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Since we had the control of the game, DD was afraid to take any risks and "brake" the balance of the team, he insisted on keeping the same formation, attacking (that would be the reason he subbed DP for Boji) and defending scheme.
He hoped that the goal will come and find us...
and it did!!
Just as well that it did. We'd have all been calling for his head by now if it didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)