Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (12 Viewers)

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
i am a trez fan, but with the attitude he showed yesterday perhaps it is best if he would leave - He shows he doesn´t want to be here anymore and that is shown on the pitch. del Piero works his a** of and Trez uis standing most of the time waiting for the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
I dont know what to describe this win other than pathatic win against a weak team , we did not create chances and our so called coach leave everything as it is , i dont know why he hate making substitution , othwer team make 3 in every match , he sees trez do nothing and leaves him just because he is french it seems , it seems DD he was waiting for a miracle to happen and it did happen by the feet of modina defender

dp , trez and camo were crap , in fact dp should have been sent off for his foul , nedved was relatively good , zebina had good runs , buffon saved our asses from 2 goals , crap performance and crap DD gives us 3 points but it will not happen always
hey man. Don't call our guys "crap". This is a damn BAD word. Simply it wasn't their day. Some days are good, some days are bad :agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Player ratings from Gazzetta Dello Sport

MODENA: Frezzolini 7,5 - Frey 6,5 - Centurioni 6 - Antonazzo 6 - Ungari 6,5( 74’ Abbate N/A) - Chiecchi 6 - Campedelli 6 (dal 74 Rossi N/A) - Tamburini 6 - Longo 6 - Pinardi 6 (dal 79´ Baldo Ń/A) - Bruno 5,5. COACH Mutti 6,5

JUVENTUS: Buffon 6,5 - Zebina 6,5 - Balzaretti 6 - Boumsong 6,5 - Chiellini 6 - Zanetti 6,5 - Giannichedda 6 - Camoranesi 5 - Nedved 6 - Del Piero 6 (76´ Bojinov 6) - Trezeguet 5,5 .
COACH Deschamps 6 REFEREE: Marelli 5,5

Frezzolini Man of the match, the best from Juve Buffon, Zebina, BOUMSONG (EAT THIS BOUMSONG HATERS :p ) and Zanetti.

Camoranesi the worst player on the pitch. Eat this, Dominic! :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
trezeguet was absolute turd today, how you can rate him 6 is beyond me. I've been saying it all year and i'll continue to say it, trez should be dropped and dropped immediately, i would rather have boji or palla starting up front than trez who has not got to grips at all with serie B, his performance today was a reflection of his performances this season - he is well and trully past it and the sooner we get rid of him the better.

Camo was also a disgrace today however he has been one of our better players this season. Far too many times i saw him trying to take on one too many players, losing the ball and then completely giving up, the one time he actually chased the man down he got the ball back and rather than releasing one of his team mates he tried to dribble again and lost the ball.

Zanetti and gianni did well today in the centre but Nedved and Camo let them down, camo wasnt making any meaningful runs and nedved was being covered wherever he went so all too often zan and gianni were stuck with no simple passes thus in turn they either lumped the ball forward to a non existant trezeguet or passed to Balza or Zebina who also had no options other than to lump the ball forward.

The positive for today was definately the defence who are seemingly getting a feel for each other, Chiellini really impressed me as it was the first time i'd seen him as a CB. Zebina also deserves a mention, i thought he had a brilliant game and made some good runs to try to open up some space in the midfield.

Buffon was brilliant as we have all come to expect, if he leaves us in the summer we are well and trully screwed, there is no one out there even remotely as good.

Del Piero also disappointed today, he seemed to play as an out and out striker and failed to drop back to collect the ball, his shots were wayward and apparently he should have been sent off (i did not see the challenge i must have been in the toilet!)

Finally i come to our fool of a coach, i give him no credit at all for the win today and still cannot understand his crazy decisions. From looking at the stats its easy to tell that we struggle away from home especially in the latter stages so i cannot understand why on earth he will not use all substitutions. Camo was playing poorly and we had a perfect alternate in Marchionni who would have caused them a variety of problems. Paro could have replaced Gianni to give us a little extra freshness and creativity in the centre and bojinov should have been brought on much earlier to replace TREZ, not del piero.

I suppose it really dosent matter about these errors i believe he has made as we won the game but it still really frustrates me that he fails to notice and act upon weaknesses in our play regularly, and in previous games it has cost us a load of points...
i agree on some parts and here is my two 2cents about the game

-I dont know why everyone is bashing Trezi, this game was one of his better game for a while and i didn't see him work this hard since last season mybe. Its not his job to create the chances, the service was awful to him imo.When he starts missing chances then he deserves this kind of treatment as you would know that hes out of form and should be benched.

-Alex to his credit he worked his ass of and that led to that very irresponsible tackle against the modena captain that could potentially end his career.He should've linked more with neddy and camo be he made many wrong decisions imo.

-The Defense was solid to a certain degree, as the modena attack was non existent and still Gigi was called upon.So am still suspicious about but Boumsong was good and zebina was one of the best on the field, Balza was average and thought he should've helped the attack more.

-Boji, although he didnt get much playing time that goal will do wonders to his confidence and i think the next time he will play he will do well.

DD-still i dont know why he doesnt make any subs, camo looked tired and gianni was good but there was some better options imo on the bench. But also in the original squad why wasn't Venitucci added, as he would give us options in the midfield

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
modena deserved to lose.. and thats what they get.. they played with like 10 defenders :S well a away win for juve.. 3 points in the bag.. but a long way to go

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ye but Boumsong wasnt behind him it was trez. And also, loyalty means sticking by someone through the bad times mate, i remeber del piero's goals to game ratio was poor and his place in the team during the ancelotti era was unjustified for a while, but with patience he came back and has been excellent for us. Loyalty is about sticking with, trez is not even 30 and im in the past?? Dont think so. Give him time....not least does he deserve it from us but he is a proven scorer at the highest level. And give him a break, he had a horrid WC experience as DP has in Euro 2000, he came over it eventually, as will trez.
Its not the point that who was behind him i'm just saying that the defender would have been forced into it whoever was there, its not like trez posesses special powers to make the opponents shit themselves and score an own goal.

I owe trez respect but i dont owe him loyalty, i owe juventus loyalty and if IMO it would be better for the team if he was on the bench then thats what i want, im a fan of the club not of trez. I agree we should give him his chance, and i think hes had that chance, he's started most of our games and his return is poor, its time to drop him as it may motivate him.

Your point that i have highlighted..... sorry was there a point because i dont understand it?... because trez isnt 30 then im in the past... the more i read it the less it makes sense....YOU are in the past because your relying on his PAST stats, i am relying on his PRESENT stats.....

and i still dont understand what point you were trying to make there.....

As for the person who said this was one of his better games then you are just providing the trez haters with more ammunition, if this was one of his better games then in his worst games he must actually put on the opponents shirts and take instructions from their coach :disagree:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
This is my millenium post. 1K :toast:

I only have positive feelings about you all. It's been a pleasure to be here. I feel welcome and safe here. I can only hope you have enjoyed my stay here as much as I have.

I'll continue to improve and learn more about the game. And this forum is one of my tools for that.

Take care and Forza Juventus! :pint:

Jul 23, 2006
hey man. Don't call our guys "crap". This is a damn BAD word. Simply it wasn't their day. Some days are good, some days are bad :agree:
this guy calls DP/Trez/Camo crap

let him take a look at his beloved barca(Valdez is CLASS)

I only have positive feelings about you all. It's been a pleasure to be here. I feel welcome and safe here. I can only hope you have enjoyed my stay here as much as I have.

I'll continue to improve and learn more about the game. And this forum is one of my tools for that.

congrats man

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
As for the person who said this was one of his better games then you are just providing the trez haters with more ammunition, if this was one of his better games then in his worst games he must actually put on the opponents shirts and take instructions from their coach
well i said so i better reply then
well i said this one of his better games for a while. Didn't you see him running around defending even dropping down to the midfield and helping out.

And since it is a given that he is an finisher, what chances were there for him to finish? There wasn't anything created for him over the 90mins and he won't create anything for himself(although he tried) as its not his game.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
As for the person who said this was one of his better games then you are just providing the trez haters with more ammunition, if this was one of his better games then in his worst games he must actually put on the opponents shirts and take instructions from their coach :disagree:
Agree with you Mike, his motiviation level is zero at the moment, and the last 2 games proved that clearly :agree:
DD should bench him a few games, he has another two young forwards full of motivition and desire to play and prove themselves ! :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Get lost, freak. :D

JK, congrats!!! :pint:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
well i said so i better reply then
well i said this one of his better games for a while. Didn't you see him running around defending even dropping down to the midfield and helping out.

And since it is a given that he is an finisher, what chances were there for him to finish? There wasn't anything created for him over the 90mins and he won't create anything for himself(although he tried) as its not his game.
I appreciate that he didnt have anything really to scrap on apart from one header which he very nearly scored and i did notice him a few times dropping back to get the ball but then he didnt make runs, his off the ball movement was poor and when there was a long ball forward rather than challenge in the air for it he dropped off the defenders shoulders and waited for a mistake, which, if you dont pressure the defender will happen every 100 games. Also he gave up completely towards the end, i remember at one stage i highlighted him and said to my girlfriend watch i bet he does not move from that spot, and true to my words he didnt even though camo was looking for a ball to play in to the forwards, im sorry but im just losing patience with him

Agree with you Mike, his motiviation level is zero at the moment, and the last 2 games proved that clearly :agree:
DD should bench him a few games, he has another two young forwards full of motivition and desire to play and prove themselves ! :smoke:
thank you and the motivation thing is certainly a problem, in the next few games i'd like to see him come in off the bench because i think in those circumstances he would be more likely to make a difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)