Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (5 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Alex Ferguson's words yesterday:

"Inter Milan have run away with their league but it's difficult to judge in Italy. Without Juventus [demoted] and Milan's poor start to season, it was difficult to see where the opposition was going to come from. Maybe they [Inter] are there by default. Maybe it's not the real Italian league without Juventus."
He is a bad**s of a manager, but he's a good one. He's too smart not to see that inter's "run away" lead in serie A is due to moratti's & rossi's dirty work.
One more good news this evening:

Zanetti's injury is revealed to be less serious than it was thought to be...

He may make it to Modena:)
:weee: Great!
:agree: I hope so too!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Palladino: "Hopefully back in time for Modena"

After a week on the sidelines Raffaele Palladino is reading and raring to go. “I've chatted to the doctor and the physio team. Things are going well in training, I should be back with the group in a few days and I hope to recover in time for the trip to Modena. It's tough being out injured...".

Although he was unable to take part himself, Raffaele enjoyed Saturday's win just as much as his colleagues. "The boys were great out there, they bounced back in the best possible way, showing once more just how formidable this group is. We put in the right agression, just as we have to do every time.".

Juventus.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Daniel Passarella, River Plate Coach Today:

"I have lots of great memories from playing in Italy, particularly whenever Fiorentina played Juventus. No matter where either team was in the standings, I remember that a victory over Juventus was the highlight of our season."

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Kovac and Tudor won't be there for this match...

Palladino, Zanetti, Legrottaglie, Zalayeta & Marchisio still have hope to be there...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Kovac and Tudor won't be there for this match...

Palladino, Zanetti, Legrottaglie, Zalayeta & Marchisio still have hope to be there...
Hard to believe that it has already been worse this season. Let's hope some of them will join us on Monday. Especially Zanetti will be needed and our beloved Palla.

Chances for a stream on a Monday game are not too bad.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)