Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (8 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Guys, all the big teams are playing away this week. Genoa, Rimini and Napoli and so on. As are we, true, but a result here could help us to pull further away assuming that all the other bigger sides contending with us do not all get a result away from home. As far as the rest of the season may pan out, this is one of our biggest games of the season. We could establish a lead of 3 points or more at the top, and start to finally break-away. The quicker we can cushion ourselves, take some pressure off then we can play comfortably. Its a long season, and any slip-up from the other sides we must capitalise on. So any victory, even 1-0 with a false penalty, we'll take it!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, there's no reason for us to loose any point, the away games has nothing to do with our perfomance, we just need to attack from the start and performe the same way we did in the last game.

Palladino should be fit for this game.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Is Zanetti out for sure? If so, DD could try a 4-3-3 since Paro-Marchisio can't hold the midfield. Unless Gianni is back as well. Anyway, Juve for the win and 3 points toward Serie A.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
People will expect a lot of goals in this game too, but this won't be an easy one, considering our recent away record as well. I'm expecting a 0:1 or 0:2 in this one.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'm going to pleased with 0 - 2.

What I really would like to see is creating lots of chances, plenty of shots on goal and a clean sheet for Gigi. Most of all I'm looking for the midfield and forwards to knit together well. Plenty of cohesion and superbl through passes to Boji, Trez or Palla.

........and for Marchionni to get some playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)