Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (9 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
i feel it will be a tough match since it is a night game.

Well we now know how teams can be average at best the week before we visit them, only to somehow transform into a top team the night before we play. I suspect Monday's game will be no different - a team we really should beat, making very difficult for us.

The poor away results can't continue, we should be more than prepared on what to expect.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Serie B Tim - 25 Feb 2007 - 4:01 PM

The call-ups for Modena

Didier Deschamps has called up 19 players for Monday night’s trip to Modena at the Braglia stadium (kick-off 20.45). The list is as follows:

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
13 Piccolo
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
32 Marchionni

No Palladino:sigh:.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Serie B Tim - 25 Feb 2007 - 4:01 PM

The call-ups for Modena

Didier Deschamps has called up 19 players for Monday night’s trip to Modena at the Braglia stadium (kick-off 20.45). The list is as follows:

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
13 Piccolo
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
32 Marchionni

No Palladino:sigh:.
Is it a good chance to see Bojinov??????!!! :eyebrows:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I predict 0-2 as well.

Juventus(most probable): Buffon, Zebina, Boumsong, Chiellini, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Paro, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel where is Urbano?
:cry: I don't know, mate...It's really a nightmare for me:D

Absent Players Because of Injury: Kovac, Tudor, Marchisio & Palladino

Absent Players Because of Unkown Reasons: De Ceglie (He just played in the national team under 20), Legrottaglie (Maybe injured) & Urbano

The only difference between the call-ups for this match and the one before is that Belardi came back, and De Ceglie is not called up this time...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I predict 0-2 as well.

Juventus(most probable): Buffon, Zebina, Boumsong, Chiellini, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Paro, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet.
I think Nedved & Zanetti won't play the 90 minutes, so we maybe see Marchionni & Gianni for a while. And as a result, no way, Bojinov will be given any chance...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Serie B Tim - 25 Feb 2007 - 3:51 PM

After spending Saturday as onlookers the Bianconeri are finally ready to return to action. Monday sees them travel to Modena for a game of vital importance, particularly after Napoli’s win this weekend which has provisionally taken them back to the top of the table. Deschamps knows what to ask from his team: “Winning would take us back to the top, but more importantly we’d extend our lead over the third placed team, Piacenza, who we play next Sunday. I don’t like playing when I know what the other teams have done, there’s always the risk of negative pressure”.
The team has been working well all week, as Deschamps confirmed: “Unlike the trip to Vicenza, this time we know the date of the game, we’ve had a lot of time to prepare for it and to get back our injured players. Particularly in defence, the situation there has improved a great deal. Boumsong’s been working with the whole squad, Zebina did well last Saturday, as did Chiellini. Finally I have choices to make and I’m able to give a rest to those players who’ve seen a lot of action. Nedved? He’s fine. He’s essential to us as the statistics demonstrate. Mentally and from the point of view of team spirit he’s perfect for the team and for the coach. His desire and hunger to win are infectious”.

At the Braglia on Saturday, Juventus are once again up against a team who have just changed coaches, with Bortolo Mutti in to replace Zoratto: “There’s been a change of coach, but I don’t think the team will change all that much – Deschamps concluded – As a team Modena like to have a go and they don’t just set themselves out to defend. That’s how they played against us earlier this season and they played well against Genoa in their last game, despite defeat. They’re an organised outfit and they deserve more points than they have right now”.

Jul 5, 2005
I'm afraid this game because Modena is a team that plays good and and they are in their home. After the victory of Napoli we have to win this game if we want to stay in top positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)