Serie B: Modena Vs Juventus [02/26/07] (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
even poor teams gives their best at home , last night nastic who is the last team in the liga draw with valencia at home

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We won't see anything, because Modena is also a poor team, according to your definition, so even if we win against Modena, it won't prove anything...
Never understimate a poor team, specially If they're playing a big side like Juventus. Make sure they'll give 200%, because they know all the eyes will be on them. They'll turn into heroes once they manage to score/draw/win/performe good etc.

I actually never make a diff between Modena, Crotone and Napoli or Bologna. They're all the same IMO.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Never understimate a poor team, specially If they're playing a big side like Juventus. Make sure they'll give 200%, because they know all the eyes will be on them. They'll turn into heroes once they manage to score/draw/win/performe good etc.

I actually never make a diff between Modena, Crotone and Napoli or Bologna. They're all the same IMO.
I agree :agree:
We struggled against the so-called poor teams (Arezzo, Spezia, vicenza...etc)...! :smoke:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

I actually don't rate any club as a poor club, and that's why I told him that it's not a poor club ACCORDING TO HIS DEFINITION...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)