Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (24 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Serie b is not as easy as it seems thers no big teams da teams r so evenly balance da log reflects that. I'm a juve fan like all of yall and its sad that we lost putin blame on da playas and coach wont change anything da good thing is da next game is on tuesday so we can get back ther and make amends juve in serie a or b neva plays wel afta da winter break. Da zalayeta issue its not just dd zala has been ther wen lippi and capelo wer stil at da helm but somehow his stil here. Da sad thing bout zala is his not even inter material.
I dnt remember a game wer we had a fully fit squad and we r only 3 points bhind da leaders and we only drop points against the top teams and playin away from home xept 4 da arezzo game.
Like all of u r sayin we didnt play wel against montova so losin da game wasnt a train smash, so its a blesin in disgise that we lost now rather than later we got 24 games 2 go and da 'tough' ones r at home!!!lets all b PROUD WITH VICTORY and FAITHFUL AFTER DEFEAT!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Serie b is not as easy as it seems thers no big teams da teams r so evenly balance da log reflects that. I'm a juve fan like all of yall and its sad that we lost putin blame on da playas and coach wont change anything da good thing is da next game is on tuesday so we can get back ther and make amends juve in serie a or b neva plays wel afta da winter break. Da zalayeta issue its not just dd zala has been ther wen lippi and capelo wer stil at da helm but somehow his stil here. Da sad thing bout zala is his not even inter material.
I dnt remember a game wer we had a fully fit squad and we r only 3 points bhind da leaders and we only drop points against the top teams and playin away from home xept 4 da arezzo game.
Like all of u r sayin we didnt play wel against montova so losin da game wasnt a train smash, so its a blesin in disgise that we lost now rather than later we got 24 games 2 go and da 'tough' ones r at home!!!lets all b PROUD WITH VICTORY and FAITHFUL AFTER DEFEAT!!!
we didnt play well yesterday? we havent been playing well a whole bloody season.. about zalayeta i think he SHOULD REMAIN AT JUVE, but not as a first team player, he is the kind of player everyteam neads, that he comes in and scores goals and never moans for not playing.. but hell no he shouldnt be playing in front of bojinov, or at least not the whole 90 minss

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:howler: shows how much you know football, son.

I don't know If you really ever touched a ball, I doubt it though. re-watch the game, thats what i suggest you.
You really are an ass, you know that.

The performance yesterday was awful, and Del Piero played his part in it. One could only call him man of the match, because the rest played even more poor. Even then he wasn't even our best player. We had a lot of promising looking counterattacks, especially in the first half, but then Del Piero everytime decided to go on a solo and let the entire Mantova team get back. Paro, Marchisio, Zalayeta and Trezeguet were all wide open when the counterattack started, but DP decided to do it alone each time with no succes. He was indecisive and slow. Not to mention that howler of a miss in the final minute.

Del Piero was simply man of the match without any DOUBT. yes, you're reading that right.
He's your man of the match every game so that isn't saying much.

Try to put your hate aside when it comes to Del Piero, atleast in this match.
My hate for Del Piero ?! Why are you making stuff up?

The funny thing in your post saying Dp was as bad as the rest, because even commentator would also disagree with you, as he was describing Dp as the motor of the team tonight.
My commentator agreed with me, what does that tell you?(it means nothing at all, if you can figure it out..) Maybe Del Piero was the motor, but a disfunctional one.

Del Piero was selfish? :lol: yea ok
Idiot.

I had couple of friends over watching the game, I can assure you that they can't stand someone called Del Piero, yet they were praising him tonight.

But the likes of dominico will try in anyway to convince the ones who didn't get to watch the game that Dp was awful. We're used to him anyway.
Irony to it's fullest. You ALWAYS say Del Piero plays a great, even if he doesn't play. If you're the least bit of a true fan, you will also have the guts to point out when he does shit.

Again, why are you making up that I dislike Del Piero? That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stop criticizing Deschamps!!

No club can win all the matches, so, it's not the end of the world to lose a match after 17 matches...

Each coach has to soap a defeat from time to time...

How can you make a better result in yesterday's match without 9 injured players and a very essential suspended player??

Do you think Bojinov with his selfish way of playing would have saved the club yesterday?? Personally, I don't think so...

Stop crying and think positively about the next matches...

right on rebel, i honestly cant get why every one is blaming dd for heavens sake guys understand he has no choices to use he has tonnes of injuries in his squad. there is no money and the board is not allowing any january transfers. as fir the bojinoc issue lets get it right for once the guy is such a s selfish player and no one can deny this and thats the reason he does'nt play in to dd books. i think we needed this defeat so we can finally wake up and realize that we need to play really hard and convincingly to get promoted or else i am afriad we dont deserve to be promoted. and for the guys who keep expecting juventus to win with a 4 -0 margin, fo rheavens sake juventus are'nt playing prima vera teams the teams in seria B are really good and havea great style of play just cos its seria B does'nt mean juventus will trash each and every team it meets.

I still trust in Deschamps, he knows what he's doing and he can only get better.
We'll be fine, it's just one unlucky game. We'll beat Cesena and get back on top ;)
:agree: :toast:

Juve's promotion hopes dented by first defeat

ROME (AFP) - Juventus suffered their first Serie B defeat of the season after losing 1-0 at fellow promotion hopefuls Mantova.

An own goal by Robert Kovac seven minutes into the second half was enough for Mantova - facing Juve for the first time in 34 years - to claim three precious points and leapfrog the fallen Turin giants in the table.

Alessandro Del Piero almost snatched a dramatic equaliser in the fourth minute of stoppage time, but his toe-poked shot sailed narrowly wide.

Juventus' misery was compounded by a back injury to keeper Gianluigi Buffon 11 minutes from time.

The Italian World Cup winner limped off and was replaced by Antonio Mirante. Juve's loss saw them drop to sixth place with 32 points, one behind Mantova and three adrift of leaders Napoli who beat Verona 1-0.

Juventus coach Didier Deschamps made no excuses for his team's defeat. "Mantova definitely deserved to win as they played superbly," said the Frenchman. "They put us under intense pressure and were worthy of the three points. "In the second half we created a few chances, but they were hungrier than us and had more self-belief. "We lacked the right spirit. I hope this is just a blip."

Juventus, who have a game in hand, were relegated to the second division and given a nine-point penalty for their role in the Italian match-fixing scandal.

Source(text): AFP
Source(images): Reuters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i didnt watch the match
was it an own goal???

anyone know how bad Buffon was injured?
there is no mention of that soo far, i hope he is alright, to be honest we need him alot to help resolve this situation.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
I think Deschamps should be given more chances till the end of Serie B . Most probably Juventus will get promoted to Serie A. But if the football Juve play stays like this then we ll have to look for another coach because Juventus will not be able to survive in Serie A.
I ld love Lippi to come back. Anyways, does anyone know if Lippi is considering to coach any team at the moment?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
we didnt play well yesterday? we havent been playing well a whole bloody season.. about zalayeta i think he SHOULD REMAIN AT JUVE, but not as a first team player, he is the kind of player everyteam neads, that he comes in and scores goals and never moans for not playing.. but hell no he shouldnt be playing in front of bojinov, or at least not the whole 90 minss

:agree: thats true, althought he had his moments for us but he is that kind of player that u just pushin as a last resort and have yr fingers crossed that he gets it right.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I think Deschamps should be given more chances till the end of Serie B . Most probably Juventus will get promoted to Serie A. But if the football Juve play stays like this then we ll have to look for another coach because Juventus will not be able to survive in Serie A.
I ld love Lippi to come back. Anyways, does anyone know if Lippi is considering to coach any team at the moment?
i agree with yr piont, till this moment dd has not had the chance to prove his worth, may be he is responsible for getting boum boum but i think he knows what he is doing and we willhave to see what he does in seria A thats his real chance to prove his worth. as for lippi i dont know if he has made up hismind about managing another team or not but i doubt juventus is his next destination.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I agree actually, I thought Zebina did well.

Talent was never really Zebina's problem, rather his head doesn't seem to be in the right place always.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ok i think our best player was Zebina he was everywhere. atleast he tried even in corners where Trez and Zala should have been the best.
did'nt see that coming to be honest of all players i imagined he was terrible but i really cant comment on him asi did'nt watch the game.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
zebina was also good against milan ... its true he has been injured alot this eason but i cant belive why when he was available didi always put him on the bench, just cant understand our coach... he has prefered playing birindelli over him ( which is great shit) not to mention that he has put chiellini out of position when he could have played zebina central and chiellini on the left ( and balza on the right and birindeli on the PSP) ... cant really understand didi ;s choice.. i hope zebina will remain at juve cause he can turn out really usfeull to us and we got to admit he is trying his heart out to win the juve supporters overs

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i swear why cant people in this forum criticise if DP played bad? is it al law or something?
del piero didnt seem so bad cause everyone was disasterous.. but he didnt have a really good game.. there again i blame didi because del piero was way out position yest and he was coming to deep for the ball, just to leave zalayashemo up frontt ... rather put in camoranesi in mid field and put dp up front with trezeguet...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Just like usual, everytime we lose or draw, people go crazy on this forum.. we are 3 points away from the top team in serie B with one match less, and all that points deducted, and at the same time we had the worst ever season of injuries, and most of the time our key players were out. we are still in a great position and you moan and call Didier names and you insult him??? what Kind of fans are you??

Ofcourse we will lose games too, and even in serie B.. Yes we did play bad football yesterday, Mantova might sound a funny name for you but they are 3rd in the table you know? and we were missing the spirit in the match, players weren't giving a damn about the game untill we conceded the goal. is this something new?? I don't think so.. I am watching that for decades, we just can't get rid of it. and sadly some youngsters learned from their Idols too to play like that..

I said it before, we need a new team, a new era, new bloods.. we lost a fuckin team last year and brought average player and some of them aren't even playing.. Didier has nothing to do with all these. he wasn't allowed to do anything in the transfers. It is not easy to bring good players to serie B, with that limited budget also, all we have to do is wait for the next season.. Didier will lead us to Serie A I don't doubt about it, but some fools of you might realise that we are not the old undefeatable Juve, some of you were even dreaming of breaking serie B records etc.. yeah you all need to wake up and realise the reality is far away from that, I myself were scared at the begining of the season if we will make the top 3, and look where we are now, that's something and you should apreciate it..

And stop insulting our stuff..

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Just like usual, everytime we lose or draw, people go crazy on this forum.. we are 3 points away from the top team in serie B with one match less, and all that points deducted, and at the same time we had the worst ever season of injuries, and most of the time our key players were out. we are still in a great position and you moan and call Didier names and you insult him??? what Kind of fans are you??

Ofcourse we will lose games too, and even in serie B.. Yes we did play bad football yesterday, Mantova might sound a funny name for you but they are 3rd in the table you know? and we were missing the spirit in the match, players weren't giving a damn about the game untill we conceded the goal. is this something new?? I don't think so.. I am watching that for decades, we just can't get rid of it. and sadly some youngsters learned from their Idols too to play like that..

I said it before, we need a new team, a new era, new bloods.. we lost a fuckin team last year and brought average player and some of them aren't even playing.. Didier has nothing to do with all these. he wasn't allowed to do anything in the transfers. It is not easy to bring good players to serie B, with that limited budget also, all we have to do is wait for the next season.. Didier will lead us to Serie A I don't doubt about it, but some fools of you might realise that we are not the old undefeatable Juve, some of you were even dreaming of breaking serie B records etc.. yeah you all need to wake up and realise the reality is far away from that, I myself were scared at the begining of the season if we will make the top 3, and look where we are now, that's something and you should apreciate it..

what kind of fan are you to accept a fucken deafet to mantova? to accept a team who hasent played a nice game since ages? and cut the crap of what fan are you and all that shit because we are all fans and we all react in different ways... the table counts nothing cause we will win the serie be easily in the end, doesnt mean we should be proud with our shitty coach and shitty performances

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #720

very true +rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)