Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (3 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Let's not forget that a lot of the guys who played this match are kids that are only on the pitch due to a shit load of injuries, plus the suspension of Pavel. It is true that we have not really dominated many matches, but it's Serie B -- no style points here, it's all about getting 3 points.
only 3 are young and i wont call them kids they are above 21 i really can't make any excuse for this performance. even if we considered them young Paro is now considered as a starter and even Marchisio had some games this season and the really sucked. Marchisio tried some shots from outside the area but it was much of a goal kick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why did Piccolo play in the midfield?

FFS, he´s a defender + Marchisio and Paro cannot hold the midfield.

And Zalayeta again... :sigh:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Why did Piccolo play in the midfield?

FFS, he´s a defender + Marchisio and Paro cannot hold the midfield.

And Zalayeta again... :sigh:
I think you answered your own question, mate. Marchisio and Paro couldn't hold the midfield alone, so DD thought he'd add some steel in the form of Piccolo.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think you answered your own question, mate. Marchisio and Paro couldn't hold the midfield alone, so DD thought he'd add some steel in the form of Piccolo.
I think he should have rather used someone on the wing like De Ceglie, Bojinov or Guzman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)