[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
it figures that we play the best game of the season, and 90% of the forum can't see it (including myself), and no fucking stream anywhere to be found

I don't understand why, after being up 3, 4, or 5-0 that Boji wasnt put into the game....DD would have looked pretty stupid if DP or Trez got injured after the game was completely wrapped up

anyone else here think that maybe the players played harder and won despite DD ???

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it figures that we play the best game of the season, and 90% of the forum can't see it (including myself), and no fucking stream anywhere to be found

I don't understand why, after being up 3, 4, or 5-0 that Boji wasnt put into the game....DD would have looked pretty stupid if DP or Trez got injured after the game was completely wrapped up

anyone else here think that maybe the players played harder and won, despite DD ???
no i think that despite DD they let themselves down last weeka nd this week they were determined to show that they are the best in this league and,perhaps, tehy realise that they are all playing for their futures next year

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

anyone else here think that maybe the players played harder and won despite DD ???
:lol:

Juve could win the Champions League final 17-0, and all Vinman would write about is, "Why didn't that idiot Didi put Bojinov in the match!" :p

Jan 7, 2007
5-0????? Awww man how sweet is that?!

And DP with the hattrick to boot? Beautiful. I knew they would respond after last weeks blunder. THIS is what Juve should be capable of every game.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Man, you got issues :disagree:
I guess you dont at least read the headlines of Italian papers

Swag said:
Juve could win the Champions League final 17-0, and all Vinman would write about is, "Why didn't that idiot Didi put Bojinov in the match!"
first off, Gregory, I didnt call him an idiot

secondly, his use of substitutions, or lack thereof in the RIGHT situations shows that he has a lot to learn about being a GOOD coach

I think its a valid question that I asked....if the game is out of reach, then why dont you give Trez or DP a rest, and let the younger guy come in, and get some gametime & experience....or do you wait until his confidence is zero, and Ale or Trez get injured, and you have to put him in then......knowing that that is the ONLY reason he is being played

sounds real good to me :tdown: :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)