[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Actually I think he's got a point. Why take the risk of ruining the team's harmony? Surely Bojinov will take this an insult and he will cause some disruption. It's uncalled for if you ask me. He could have easily taken off Del Piero or Trezeguet. We might be 5-0 up, but Deschamps made quite a mistake here.
Calling Deschamps an idiot is uncalled for, especially when leading a team to 5-0. Paro had to go in for an injured Zanetti. Marchionni, based on quality, deserves more playing minutes than Bojinov. Boumsong just came back from an injury and dd allows him a few minutes. Deschamps is also trying to give Trezeguet more confidence by keeping him on. Maybe it would've been slightly better letting Bojinov get those minutes, but I think what DD did is all reasonable.

Frankly, calling Deschamps an idiot now says more about the one mental state of the one calling dd an idiot than it does about Deschamps'.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't know what Trezeguet would have thought if he would have been substituted in a game like this.
Probably something along the lines of: we won 5-0, who the fuck cares?

Now on the other hand we have Bojinov who will be going mad if he doesn't get any attention soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Calling Deschamps an idiot is uncalled for, especially when leading a team to 5-0. Paro had to go in for an injured Zanetti. Marchionni, based on quality, deserves more playing minutes than Bojinov. Boumsong just came back from an injury and dd allows him a few minutes. Deschamps is also trying to give Trezeguet more confidence by keeping him on. Maybe it would've been slightly better letting Bojinov get those minutes, but I think what DD did is all reasonable.

Frankly, calling Deschamps an idiot now says more about the one mental state of the one calling dd an idiot than it does about Deschamps'.
Calling Deschamps an idiot is always out of line.

No one said Bojinov should have been the first to come on. But when you're 5-0 up changing a defender for a defender is questionable. What is Boumsong going to gain from his minutes? Trezeguet's confidence only got more ruined if you ask me.

I think there's something going on between the two and I also believe one should always be wary of issues like this. What if Bojinov has an outburst at training? How will the team handle it? Deschamps could have avoided such a risk by putting him on for 10 minutes or so.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

yeah right!!!! u have to see that talking about his job in the game is totally different from talking about how he is handling Boji's case!!!!
its comletely different I think!!!and plz dont talk about the mental state of others, everyone has the right to express his opinion in this thread :tdown:

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006

:agree: , my toughts exactly, and TREZE really needs to start scoring, i'm sure boji will get his chances, lets not forget that we need to win Serie B, and there is still a lot of games to be played.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
This is obiosly not good sign 4 Valeri, is the other striker is missing chances, and he's on hte bench aaaand coach is macking other substitues[except Zaneti]... U too would probably be angry

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Calling Deschamps an idiot is always out of line.

No one said Bojinov should have been the first to come on. But when you're 5-0 up changing a defender for a defender is questionable. What is Boumsong going to gain from his minutes? Trezeguet's confidence only got more ruined if you ask me.
A bit of match practice for Boumsong. I agreed that playing Bojinov might've been better, but I don't see it all the fuss; like I said, all DD's subs were quite resonable.

I think there's something going on between the two and I also believe one should always be wary of issues like this. What if Bojinov has an outburst at training? How will the team handle it? Deschamps could have avoided such a risk by putting him on for 10 minutes or so.
Yes, there might be something wrong. On the other hand, just a few days ago Bojinov went out of his way defending and praising Deschamps and confirming his loyalty to him and the team's cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)