[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guess you dont at least read the headlines of Italian papers

first off, Gregory, I didnt call him an idiot

secondly, his use of substitutions, or lack thereof in the RIGHT situations shows that he has a lot to learn about being a GOOD coach

I think its a valid question that I asked....if the game is out of reach, then why dont you give Trez or DP a rest, and let the younger guy come in, and get some gametime & experience....or do you wait until his confidence is zero, and Ale or Trez get injured, and you have to put him in then......knowing that that is the ONLY reason he is being played

sounds real good to me :tdown: :disagree:
The next Juve game is in almost 10 days... what rest?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
first off, Gregory, I didnt call him an idiot

secondly, his use of substitutions, or lack thereof in the RIGHT situations shows that he has a lot to learn about being a GOOD coach

I think its a valid question that I asked....if the game is out of reach, then why dont you give Trez or DP a rest, and let the younger guy come in, and get some gametime & experience....or do you wait until his confidence is zero, and Ale or Trez get injured, and you have to put him in then......knowing that that is the ONLY reason he is being played

sounds real good to me :tdown: :disagree:
Oh, I agree a good sub rotation is crucial. We've seen what happened with Capello when the starters got tired late in the season.

But you bark about putting Bojinov in after every match. Or so it seems. If I didn't have evidence to the contrary, I would have thought you were Bojinov's mother. :p

Sure, you could say that Bojinov has been getting less time in than perhaps other subs. But you've definitely started to paint yourself as a Bojinista in the way there used to be tiresome debates on these forums about starting DP or Ibrahimovic. Your bias is pretty over the top on this, coming from a casual third party.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Oh, I agree a good sub rotation is crucial. We've seen what happened with Capello when the starters got tired late in the season.

But you bark about putting Bojinov in after every match. Or so it seems. If I didn't have evidence to the contrary, I would have thought you were Bojinov's mother. :p

Sure, you could say that Bojinov has been getting less time in than perhaps other subs. But you've definitely started to paint yourself as a Bojinista in the way there used to be tiresome debates on these forums about starting DP or Ibrahimovic. Your bias is pretty over the top on this, coming from a casual third party.
when the offense stops working late into games in the past month or so, then I think its time for some fresh legs up top....and when Zala starts over anyone than I think I have every reason to vent my frustratuion !!:agree:

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
When a team wins 5-0, questioning the substitutions seems pretty f stupid if you ask me.

As much as I like Boji and want him to play, it's not fair to call DD an idiot. He got the job done.

And as for Boji. Why bring the boy in for the last 5 or 10 minutes? What good does that do? Nothing. It's an insult to the player.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Vinman raises a good point. After the 4th goal, sub Trez off, put Bojinov on. The game was sealed, no need to risk an injury to 1 of our best players.

Thats the only thing I have against DD, is his reluctance to play Bojinov at all, regardless of the situation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
when the offense stops working late into games in the past month or so, then I think its time for some fresh legs up top....and when Zala starts over anyone than I think I have every reason to vent my frustratuion !!:agree:
There's no disagreement that you equally have no confidence in Zala. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)