[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (3 Viewers)

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
MEXICO! MEXICO!
I know its off topic but dude your under 17's are World Champions but they just got an ass whooping by Jamaica's Under 17's. The young Reggae Boyz simply waltzed past the Mexican 2 - 0 without even breaking a sweat...in fact we should have won by at least one more goal. By the way the first game in the two match series ended at 1 - 1 :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
When a team wins 5-0, questioning the substitutions seems pretty f stupid if you ask me.

As much as I like Boji and want him to play, it's not fair to call DD an idiot. He got the job done.

And as for Boji. Why bring the boy in for the last 5 or 10 minutes? What good does that do? Nothing. It's an insult to the player.
and keeping him waiting on the bench, game after game isnt an insult ??

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I've just watched nearly the entire match and in my opinion, it is our best mtach of the season so far but I also have to admit that Crotone were below far. Our best players were Del Piero and Nedved. The first and second goals by Del Piero were brilliant and very special....;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know its off topic but dude your under 17's are World Champions but they just got an ass whooping by Jamaica's Under 17's. The young Reggae Boyz simply waltzed past the Mexican 2 - 0 without even breaking a sweat...in fact we should have won by at least one more goal. By the way the first game in the two match series ended at 1 - 1 :pint:
So you think that Sebi is Mexican? :D

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
My feelings about today's massacre of Crotone are only positive except two beauty mistakes. :)

There are a lot of good things to pick from. The victory and the three points starting the series of victories we all want to calm ourselves after the bad results lately. The morale a 5-0 party at home in front of our fans gives the team is crucial for the upcoming matches. The icing of the cake is the hattrick of our ultimate crusader, Alessandro Del Piero, who will take Juventus back to Serie A. There is no one there to stop him...

Only thing that could've been done better was to give Bojinov some minutes. We have a raw diamond in Valeri who is only 21 years old. Imagine what he could do for us in Serie A if he found his Lecce form back which is very possible in a club like Juventus! Plus he'll only get better with time.

It seems to me Deschamps and Bojinov have some sort of internal problem with each other that is leading to too little playing time for the Bulgarian. Frankly I sometimes feel worried he will leave us next summer to get more playing time in another club. And that would be a fatal mistake we would later regret! I pray he will stay and become a mega star for us in Serie A.

Finally I hope Zanetti's injury isn't serious because we need him. Hopefully we can recover him asap.

Calling Deschamps an idiot is uncalled for, especially when leading a team to 5-0. Paro had to go in for an injured Zanetti. Marchionni, based on quality, deserves more playing minutes than Bojinov. Boumsong just came back from an injury and dd allows him a few minutes. Deschamps is also trying to give Trezeguet more confidence by keeping him on. Maybe it would've been slightly better letting Bojinov get those minutes, but I think what DD did is all reasonable.

Frankly, calling Deschamps an idiot now says more about the one mental state of the one calling dd an idiot than it does about Deschamps'.
Good post. :tup:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Another 3 points for us ! I hope we played well and shame boji didnt play but he will get his chance , we won and we are closer too serie A now ,thats what counts!
Forza Juve!!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
My feelings about today's massacre of Crotone are only positive except two beauty mistakes. :)

There are a lot of good things to pick from. The victory and the three points starting the series of victories we all want to calm ourselves after the bad results lately. The morale a 5-0 party at home in front of our fans gives the team is crucial for the upcoming matches. The icing of the cake is the hattrick of our ultimate crusader, Alessandro Del Piero, who will take Juventus back to Serie A. There is no one there to stop him...

Only thing that could've been done better was to give Bojinov some minutes. We have a raw diamond in Valeri who is only 21 years old. Imagine what he could do for us in Serie A if he found his Lecce form back which is very possible in a club like Juventus! Plus he'll only get better with time.

It seems to me Deschamps and Bojinov have some sort of internal problem with each other that is leading to too little playing time for the Bulgarian. Frankly I sometimes feel worried he will leave us next summer to get more playing time in another club. And that would be a fatal mistake we would later regret! I pray he will stay and become a mega star for us in Serie A.

Finally I hope Zanetti's injury isn't serious because we need him. Hopefully we can recover him asap.

Good post. :tup:
How would he stay if he isnt playing??????? and DD keeps saying Boji should prove himself!!!!!!! can any1 tell me how he can do that???

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it figures that we play the best game of the season, and 90% of the forum can't see it (including myself), and no fucking stream anywhere to be found

I don't understand why, after being up 3, 4, or 5-0 that Boji wasnt put into the game....DD would have looked pretty stupid if DP or Trez got injured after the game was completely wrapped up

anyone else here think that maybe the players played harder and won despite DD ???
yeah its a shame we missed that game, but thats our luck i guess.

abt Boji, well although i think its a bit harsh for the kid on his 21st and still keeping him on the bench. But i think DD had two important things on his mind and that was getting marchionni a run and boumsong a run.
The zanetti injury just disorganised DD's plan and boji's turn was overlooked. As from DD's comments after the game, it was evident he wasn't going to introduce paro in.

Marchionni has been the best player for us coming from the bench and we need boumsong to get into match practice and those 5 or 10 mins always help imo.

Sep 1, 2002
An absolute disgrace.
It is obvi that DD must go, he has lost the backing of the team (wherer there is smoke there is fire, the rumours are real) and we need Lippi back ass quick as possible.
What chance have we ever of getting back into Seria A and winning the Scud again, when we can't play better against Seria "B" sides!!!!????
The defence is an absolute mess and our attack has lost it's shape. Play DP further forward and he would score lots more.

no leadership in defence, thats y we must have canna back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)