[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
those fuckin' bastards!!! Not even a sh*tty tape delay.
nope...

I called them as well, and "my girl" wasnt there, so I talked to another person in the office, who isnt a soccer fan. I told her how difficult this season has been, not being able to see all of Juve's games, and she responded "what do you expect, their in the second division !!":faq2: :wth: :ferocious :wallbang: :wallbang: :cry: :cry:

that ruined my day......

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I sent them an e-mail that I'm canceling my subscription to that sh*tty channel when we get back in A since I'll be able to see the Serie A on other channels.

What do you expect??? Tell that bitch to s*ck some Juve c*ck. It's a fact that Juve get more audience in Italy and all over the world. :rolleyes:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
nope...

I called them as well, and "my girl" wasnt there, so I talked to another person in the office, who isnt a soccer fan. I told her how difficult this season has been, not being able to see all of Juve's games, and she responded "what do you expect, their in the second division !!":faq2: :wth: :ferocious :wallbang: :wallbang: :cry: :cry:

that ruined my day......
Don't tell me the "Shooting Via Wires" feature is not working until now there...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I wish the Juventus channel was available to us stranieri. :sigh: If I can get Real madrid for nothing, why can't I get Juventus channel? (even if I had to pay).

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
for everyone that has RAI International, we are officially being screwed...
fu*k , now i'm waiting for my last chance to watch Juve this week , Al - Jazeera sport , and i'm sure they will show milan and inter games .. fu*kin serie A ..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It seems for now that DD will leave Paro on the bench in favour of Giannichedda and Zebina will probably partner Chiellini as CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)