[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I just saw on RAI Sportsera that Milan, Roma, and Inter will be playing on saturday at 15:00 Italian time, because of their upcoming CL games next week

this is the same time that Juve plays, so I wouldnt expect RAI International to carry the Juve game, rather, one of the 3 Serie A games :tdown:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I just saw on RAI Sportsera that Milan, Roma, and Inter will be playing on saturday at 15:00 Italian time, because of their upcoming CL games next week

this is the same time that Juve plays, so I wouldnt expect RAI International to carry the Juve game, rather, one of the 3 Serie A games :tdown:
Then it might be on tape delay:tdown:.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I want to learn different tecniques so im doing part of my studies in SA, their 1st semester starts in january and then thers easter holidays then da 2nd semester is until june for winter holidays 3rd semester starts in july until september and then thers a 10day break and then the 4th semester until the end of november and lastly the summer/christmas holidays. Where are you and what are u studing?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

They wouldn't dare to show a serie B game over a Serie A game

Let's say they had RAI Int 1 and RAI Int 2 and the showed Juve on one and the honest club on the other, wich channel would have more viewers? :pint:

Ciao!

Lo so che si giocano partite di Serie A questo sabato(9am EST). Io voglio la Juve in DIRETTA come ci avete promesso(partite in casa LIVE). Non in differita.

Non ho bisogno di dirvi che i dati di ascolto sono più grandi quando gioca la Juve.

Grazie e arriverderci!

[email protected]

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
One of the strikers in Crotone is an ex-juventino...

Federico GIAMPAOLO was with Juve during the seasons 1988/1989 & 1989/1990 :shocked:

He probably doesn't remember anybody in the current Juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)