[Serie B]- Juventus vs Crotone - [02/17/07] (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
TBH, I find Jonathan to be underrated. He's criticized alot and bashed when infact he's a good midfielder who was unlucky in several games under Crapl last season.
:shocked: I completely agree. Last season was an unlucky year for Zebina, he was injured most of the season. In 04/05 he was of added value for us. Zebina adds athletic qualites defensively, and offensively he is suprisingly good. Zebina is just an easy scapegoat ala Legrottaglie. Rightfully so though, because Zebina's big problem is that he does lose his head way too often.

Zebina is very talented, but it doesn't come out right often enough.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Crotone sack Coach

Crotone have fired Coach Elio Gustinetti and have agreed a deal to bring in Guido Carboni to salvage their season.

The final straw came in yesterday afternoon’s Serie B tie, when they lost 2-1 to Cesena – their fourth home defeat of the campaign.

That result left them just two points clear of the relegation zone after three wins, 10 draws and nine losses.

“F.C. Crotone would like to thank Gustinetti for the hard work and professionalism he has shown in these months,” read a statement.

Gustinetti was in his first season at Crotone, having taken Arezzo to seventh place last year. His other clubs were Leffe, Albinese, Lecco, Lumezzane, Reggina, Empoli, Treviso and Albinoleffe.

The new boss will be Carboni, a former Viterbese and Bari tactician. He is expected to put pen to paper this afternoon and take control of his first training session on Monday.

Channel 4

------------------------------------------------

Nice timing...:smoke:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We beat Crotone 0-3 the first leg (Bojinov, Boumsong, Bojinov).
I hope we repeat that score at the Olympico.
Crotone sack Coach

Crotone have fired Coach Elio Gustinetti and have agreed a deal to bring in Guido Carboni to salvage their season.

The final straw came in yesterday afternoon’s Serie B tie, when they lost 2-1 to Cesena – their fourth home defeat of the campaign.

That result left them just two points clear of the relegation zone after three wins, 10 draws and nine losses.

“F.C. Crotone would like to thank Gustinetti for the hard work and professionalism he has shown in these months,” read a statement.

Gustinetti was in his first season at Crotone, having taken Arezzo to seventh place last year. His other clubs were Leffe, Albinese, Lecco, Lumezzane, Reggina, Empoli, Treviso and Albinoleffe.

The new boss will be Carboni, a former Viterbese and Bari tactician. He is expected to put pen to paper this afternoon and take control of his first training session on Monday.

Channel 4

------------------------------------------------

Nice timing...:smoke:
:D Yes, nice timing. It can take time for a team to get used to a new coach. Hopefully the change of coach so soon before the game with us will be a little unsettling for Crotone - to our advantage. :eyebrows:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope we repeat that score at the Olympico.

:D Yes, nice timing. It can take time for a team to get used to a new coach. Hopefully the change of coach so soon before the game with us will be a little unsettling for Crotone - to our advantage. :eyebrows:
id rather of faced crotone with their recently sacked manager, im not sure what the new guy is capable of, usually a new manager has immedient effect, like arezzo

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I never thought I'd see the day when I would say that ZEBINA is one of our better defenders :shocked2:

the apacolypse is upon us :scared:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Oh my god , we are cheering on Boumsong and Zebina to be fit to play... it can't get lower than this :disagree:
I can't imagine it as well. :disagree:

ok 'ReBel', c'mon who do you think you are some kind of freedom fighter?
You sound like being a fan of that game, enjoy it. :p

I never thought I'd see the day when I would say that ZEBINA is one of our better defenders :shocked2:

the apacolypse is upon us :scared:
Don't say it mate, because he isn't and he'll never be. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)