Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (70 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
ok ... enough with we will win or not ... no one until now posted his post about the formation ...

personally, i would expect ...

Mirante (if buffon's injury confirmed, duh)
Biri-Zeb-Kovac-balza(never hard to expect our backline until this season)
camo-paro-marchisio-palla (decent)
DP
trez (plz not zala, god forbid)

edit: thanks rebel:p

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the game will be on aljazeera sport +1 and barca will play in the cup against alavez on aljazeera sport +2 , off course i will watch juve game since barca game is already won in the first leg 2-0

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ok ... enough with we will win or not ... no one until now posted his post about the formation ...

personally, i would expect ...

Mirante (if buffon's injury confirmed, duh)
Biri-boum-chilleni-balza(never hard to expect our backline until this season)
camo-paro-zanetti-palla (decent)
DP
trez (plz not zala, god forbid)
Buffon, Chiellini, Boum, And Zanetti are injured...

I think you may want to change your formation now...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
the game will be on aljazeera sport +1 and barca will play in the cup against alavez on aljazeera sport +2 , off course i will watch juve game since barca game is already won in the first leg 2-0
That will really increase the morale of Juve players...

Thanks, elayyan for your sacrificing of your time...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i think it will be either 4-0 or 4-1 or higher
:lol:

as a true juve fan i have faith, i believe! you will see by this time tomorrow night that you are indeed wrong and hold me to it if you want. it will be a great game! goals galore! i am a big betting man and i've won alot more than i've lost in my life and i know what im talking about. we willl have motivation tomorrow!
Yeah right others have tryed the same as you and were wrong, one thing is to have faith and completely other thing is to be unrealistic.

FFS, we are missing half of our team.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
juve MUST win.. or else i wont win the "juventus is the best in the world" argue i have on my work.... 3 ours dissing clubs and telling juve is better :D hehe.. but this week was not so good... :( i couldnt say a thing because of the match we played :( so juve must win or else i will be sick next week :(

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
yeah, but honeslty I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about Barcelona side.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You, my friend, have the rare gift of being able to make people throw up using nothing but words.

Seriously, pick a team. You can sympathise with Barcelona, but being a Juventus fan you cannot put them on the same level as Juve. What you're doing is an insult to both clubs and to the entire culture of football fanhood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)