Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (5 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hey guys wanted to ask this and i dont know where to post my question.. everybody remembers last year's inter v.s juve at san siro.. del piero scoring a schorcher in the 84th minute to give us the 2-1 victory and the title :D ... just wanted to ask weather any1 has SKY Italia highlights of this match.. i really need them

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
hey guys wanted to ask this and i dont know where to post my question.. everybody remembers last year's inter v.s juve at san siro.. del piero scoring a schorcher in the 84th minute to give us the 2-1 victory and the title :D ... just wanted to ask weather any1 has SKY Italia highlights of this match.. i really need them
me too plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think this game will be easier than the game against Verona. We will win and I hope that we start scoring more goals and waste less chances.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
And...Marchisio is out, according to Channel4. He pulled out of the U-21 squad. Zanetti should be back, though, so not quite a midfield injury crisis.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
cesena have been playing well this season and their game against Napoli will give a big indication about how they fair in the big games.

We will have some of our first team players back so thats great. And if we continue with the same performances then we should be ok.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hey guys wanted to ask this and i dont know where to post my question.. everybody remembers last year's inter v.s juve at san siro.. del piero scoring a schorcher in the 84th minute to give us the 2-1 victory and the title ... just wanted to ask weather any1 has SKY Italia highlights of this match.. i really need them ... sorry reposting it but i really want them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)