Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeh considering that i have done so but always get Audoio, i dont mind if he doesnt but stop making your stupid remarks where your comments arent needed
Cheers man, I like you too.

Geez, this is what one gets to replying? I told you no, on your question if one can register in English and I told you to use common sense, the exact thing that I did when I registered.

Anyway, I know you're a prick and I won't waste my time being polite with you anymore. Idiot

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
With a decimated squad it is even more vital to get the 3 points tonight. Here is how I would play:

Mirante

Birindelli - Zebina - Kovac - Balzaretti

Camoranesi - Paro - Marchisio

Del Piero

Trezeguet - Bojinov

I predict 2 - 1 to Juve with goals from Del Piero and Trezeguet. :pint:

Forza Juventus!!!! :star:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With a decimated squad it is even more vital to get the 3 points tonight. Here is how I would play:

Mirante

Del Piero

Trezeguet - Bojinov

Well, I didn't watch the last game but from what I collected that DP behind the strikers does not work well.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Cheers man, I like you too.

Geez, this is what one gets to replying? I told you no, on your question if one can register in English and I told you to use common sense, the exact thing that I did when I registered.

Anyway, I know you're a prick and I won't waste my time being polite with you anymore. Idiot
tough man, calling me a prick, after i tried to reconcie and apologise and be civil and you come up with comment for no reason which have nothing to do with you and you call me an idiot you're the idiot i swear its alright for you to use abusive language and not get warned so why cant we we, i could call you a motherfuking cunt but now its ok because the dunb-ass mod who tries to enforce rules just went against them, fucking dosile shit-head.

and your use of 'cheers i like you too' is wrong i dont implay i didnt like', fuking tit face

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
tough man, calling me a prick, after i tried to reconcie and apologise and be civil and you come up with comment for no reason which have nothing to do with you and you call me an idiot you're the idiot i swear its alright for you to use abusive language and not get warned so why cant we we, i could call you a motherfuking cunt but now its ok because the dunb-ass mod who tries to enforce rules just went against them, fucking dosile shit-head.

and your use of 'cheers i like you too' is wrong i dont implay i didnt like', fuking tit face
:pint:

yeh considering that i have done so but always get Audoio, i dont mind if he doesnt but stop making your stupid remarks where your comments arent needed

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Mirante

Del Piero

Trezeguet - Bojinov

i think that dp should be next to trez with palla or bojinov behind them dp does better next to trez. also isnt buffon gonna play? deschamps wil probly chose palladino over bojinov because hes wierd so put palladino behind dp and trez and it all looks great. ps sub in bojinov if not put in first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)